Rossiter

RDFM

Everything Barton was promised to be and more. An absolute gem and will be vital for us this season, I hope MW will not be afraid to throw him in the deep end against the scum because he will absolutely orcastrait the midfield and game. Safe to say he's adapted :wink:

6 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Everything Barton was promised to be and more. An absolute gem and will be vital for us this season, I hope MW will not be afraid to throw him in the deep end against the scum because he will absolutely orcastrait the midfield and game. Safe to say he's adapted :wink:

Positive threads aren't allowed in the Bears Den after Rangers win

Let's talk more about how Barton and Dodoo are shite..

35 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

He should be on the team sheet before barton or kranjar, but won't be as we have to play the big names.

This 100%.

It should be a case of Rossiter plays, who else can we play in midfield to be as dynamic offensively as possible.

Him and Barton together equals two square pegs into a round hole. Two doing the job of one.

I think as we head towards 10th September, Rossiter is a must as Joey, especially after his comments, is likely to get his handed to him on a plate.

Tell you what , id have him in my team before anyone 

when we we were getting beat, the crowd were up in arms and going mental at our own. Some players can't handle that and I was looking about and guys like tav , McKay etc were hiding out there, not wanting to be brave on the ball.

not many supporters go nuts at our own like we do. We are Rangers and demand success every game, regardless of opposition,

Not this lad, he doesn't shrink in the heat of battle. Sleeves are rolled up 

this boy is a leader