Ive no prayed

rab wilson

For a long time.but since i got my season ticket through the post ive prayed every day at my locker at 5am when i open the door and see wee cut outs on the inside door of cooper, durrant , ian and barry ferguson, super ally, hammer and bomber .

Fuck sakeRangers.stand as tall as the boys who have paid to watch u in that shitehole next week.i didnt get a ticket.bit harlow in my street will be a wee shankill.

Dont let us down.

No Surrender

Rab

9 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

For a long time.but since i got my season ticket through the post ive prayed every day at my locker at 5am when i open the door and see wee cut outs on the inside door of cooper, durrant , ian and barry ferguson, super ally, hammer and bomber .

Fuck sakeRangers.stand as tall as the boys who have paid to watch u in that shitehole next week.i didnt get a ticket.bit harlow in my street will be a wee shankill.

Dont let us down.

No Surrender

Rab

..amen to that ???

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

You been in jail Rab? long time no post.

The boy who got murdered in Harlow was my scale man at work.has been a terrible time for us all.  I didnt make the game today, cos of the silent march where all managers had to be present.but i flew to belfast tonight.im going to to the giants causeway tomorrow. You ok pc mate

No Surrender

Rab

1 minute ago, rab wilson said:

The boy who got murdered in Harlow was my scale man at work.has been a terrible time for us all.  I didnt make the game today, cos of the silent march where all managers had to be present.but i flew to belfast tonight.im going to to the giants causeway tomorrow. You ok pc mate

No Surrender

Rab

Hi Rab great to see you posting again, enjoy your day out tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender

Rab

Was that the Polish guy?

38 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

Dont let us down.

No Surrender

Rab

Sorry to hear you didn't get a ticket Rab. Ticket numbers are limited even when you are a STH. Been there myseIf. The luck of the draw mate. 

I know you make a big effort to come up for matches. Get in touch with people who run supporters buses. There is a ticket there somewhere.

No Surrender!

I'm not religious at all despite having immense pride in the way the Protestant Reformation shaped our country and instilled the values that still are important to us to this day, as a wee boy though I remember praying before the night of Old Firm games that we would beat the bad men in Green and White.

Good to see you posting again Rab - Quis Separabit!

3 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Dont let us down.

No Surrender

Rab

Praying to photies.....sounds papey to me 

6 hours ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender

Rab

Sorry to hear about your mate, Rab. Even worse to read that they have let the scummy bastards out on bail on a murder charge. 

I used to pray, when I was a wee boy, the morning of every game against the scum. Would always take my lucky scarf, try to remember exactly what I did, the last time we beat them, and follow that exact routine. 

It's fucking crazy, as I don't think my lucky scarf was all that lucky. I remember one thing though, whenever my next door neighbour went to the game, we got beat. He was a right fucking Jonah, but I was only 12-13 years old, and he was a drill-sergeant, so I never said fuck all about it to him, apart from when he used to ask if there were any spare tickets going on the bus, I always used to tell him 'NO' 

Hi Rab, good to see you back on RM. Seeing you like your Whiskey try and do the tour of Bushmills Distillery its just up the road from the causeway, they do a really excellent special edition whisky you can only buy there or over the internet, think its about £36. Look forward to catch up with you at some point during this season.