K.A.I

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Saying King hasn't invested enough and that he thinks another 10 million should have been spent to compete properly ... Also mentions Kings promised 30-50 million and says he should come good on the promise for the loyal fans but does warn against reckless spending 

it's on the Record can't copy and paste maybe someone else can 

the wee mans spot on IMO (tu)

Exactly. Bang on the money. An absolute legend.

Of course the usual suspects will be questioning him on something that is obvious to a blind man. Giving it the deflecting large on reckless spending, when no one is asking for that. Is king's ring piece that sweet? Must check out Whitney's facial expressions.

Thought as much. Brown blemishes aroon the puckered mooth.

It is a paper talk story. "This game will show how far we have come" ?  It is a one off game on the day. It is about who bottles the occasion or handles it.

What was the difference in spend the last time we beat them?  What that proved was that we had a better Manager than them, a better way of playing and a greater desire to win.  Spending is not always the difference in a one off game. It is ok to talk about £10milllion cash injections.  There is not that kind of money in the syringe guys. Even at that, spending that money and getting no return of CL football would see us worse off. Patience, building and no quick fixes is where it will have to be I think.

3 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

It is a paper talk story. "This game will show how far we have come" ?  It is a one off game on the day. It is about who bottles the occasion or handles it.

What was the difference in spend the last time we beat them?  What that proved was that we had a better Manager than them, a better way of playing and a greater desire to win.  Spending is not always the difference in a one off game. It is ok to talk about £10milllion cash injections.  There is not that kind of money in the syringe guys. Even at that, spending that money and getting no return of CL football would see us worse off. Patience, building and no quick fixes is where it will have to be I think.

How's it a paper-talk story? there's direct quotes from the wee man and the quotes are bang-on-the-money. He's got previous for it too not being afraid to call out the wage thief too. Good on him. If only there was more like him..

On 06/09/2016 at 10:44 AM, centenarystand said:

Saw wee Willie outside the main stand at the last home game against Motherwell so quite  a bold statement and not hiding behind anyone. 

he'll need to start paying for his own tickets soon if he actually said that about king, canny be calling out the saviour of the mighty rangers now can he :dry:

I agree completely.

In the last 4yrs, we've spent £3.5m. They've spent 5 or 6 times that amount. This summer alone, despite starting from a position of greater strength and depth, they still spent 4x, 5x more than us. Our core of quality players is not there.

To compete with them we need £10-15m spent on 4 or 5 real quality players.

7 minutes ago, Badger said:

I agree completely.

In the last 4yrs, we've spent £3.5m. They've spent 5 or 6 times that amount. This summer alone, despite starting from a position of greater strength and depth, they still spent 4x, 5x more than us. Our core of quality players is not there.

To compete with them we need £10-15m spent on 4 or 5 real quality players.

10-15 million will not buy 4 or 5 real quality players. Including wages would buy two, or if we were lucky three. 

On 6 September 2016 at 1:40 PM, K.A.I said:

Saying King hasn't invested enough and that he thinks another 10 million should have been spent to compete properly ... Also mentions Kings promised 30-50 million and says he should come good on the promise for the loyal fans but does warn against reckless spending 

it's on the Record can't copy and paste maybe someone else can 

the wee mans spot on IMO (tu)

Guess wee Wullie was spot on after all then eh