Krancjar

1NachoNovo

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I could have picked ten Rangers teams today and Kranjcar would not have been in any of them.Warburton got many things wrong today but starting Nico was his biggest error

I would have been happier if he started Nico Rosberg tbh.

A brilliant professional and lovely guy, really talented footballer but unfortunately he can't compete athletically anymore as his legs are gone. Sad to see but I think it's unfair on him and a bit of a bad judgement call from those who brought him in.

People kept saying about his fitness etc but I knew it wasn't fitness. As an IFA licensed football coach myself who watches loads of games I have seen it so many times and the confirmation was there for me from game one. 

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I was fucking buzzing when we signed him. Thought we had a real peach on our hands. Not doubting his ability, but at one point today, I was seriously fuming at him.

He took a shot from just outside the box, which rebounded out to the left, which KM chased down and got. Did Niko make any effort to keep going? Did he fuck. He just stood there like the junkie bastard that stands at the bus stop outside my local londis, asking for 20p for his bus fare. Honestly think he couldn't give a fuck.

Seriously pisses me off when players just give up after kicking a ball once and the magic didn't happen. IMO, it's a sign that they think they are more important than the club. He shouldn't be here imo. His own ambition means more than ours.

Said it before we signed him , another duff signing and should never have started today. 

30 minutes ago, 7troop said:

A brilliant professional and lovely guy, really talented footballer but unfortunately he can't compete athletically anymore as his legs are gone. Sad to see but I think it's unfair on him and a bit of a bad judgement call from those who brought him in.

People kept saying about his fitness etc but I knew it wasn't fitness. As an IFA licensed football coach myself who watches loads of games I have seen it so many times and the confirmation was there for me from game one. 

Well, if you are right then we have a problem with our manager not being very smart....and with a lovely guy and talented footballer stealing a wage from our football team. Are you free next week to pick the team?

7 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He isn't DONE as some say as his range of passing and long range shooting is probably the best we have. However, he can't do the running and pressing so needs a young, fit midfield around him to do the legwork. 

In which case Warburton needs to change formation to a 4-5-1 or 4-4-2. Whichever way you look at it though he is a luxury player we can't afford to carry.

Luxury player. Should have been nowhere near that first 11 in a game that demand blood, sweat and tears. He's a lazy, slow yet talented footballer but we ripped a successful side apart to accommodate him and Barton....now we look ten times worse off for it. 

Holt gives far more than those 2 offer us and they are only in the team due to their reputations because it's certainly not their efforts on the park. 

From an exciting, young and talented side we now look an unbalanced mess. 

Totally unacceptable and morons like Barton trying his Twitter pish only makes us all out to look like tits. Bet he's hiding tonight 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Luxury player. Should have been nowhere near that first 11 in a game that demand blood, sweat and tears. He's a lazy, slow yet talented footballer but we ripped a successful side apart to accommodate him and Barton....now we look ten times worse off for it. 

Holt gives far more than those 2 offer us and they are only in the team due to their reputations because it's certainly not their efforts on the park. 

Totally unacceptable and morons like Barton trying his Twitter pish only makes us all out to look like tits. Bet he's hiding tonight 

Not too often we agree but you're spot on here. Out of likes though.

23 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He isn't DONE as some say as his range of passing and long range shooting is probably the best we have. However, he can't do the running and pressing so needs a young, fit midfield around him to do the legwork. 

He is done. Can't run, can't tackle can't last 60 minutes. 

59 minutes ago, 7troop said:

Totally agree mate. Im interested in hearing more on the legs that are gone? What is it you spot that shows or at least shows signs of legs not being there? Genuine question i found it hard to word without it sounding like a sarcastic comment 

32 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

This