It's 3 points

Bad Robot

Our defence was pish as, were our managers choice of players and 5-1 is a fkn embarrassment but all in all its still only  3 points.

We done nothing with any possesion we had but when we attacked they were easily exposed. They hunted us when we had the ball and in return we stood off them.

Barcelona will score about 3-5 goals against them and following that there's a good chance they will drop points in inverness.

We're 5 games into the season and we need to step it up and I'm certainly giving fuck all up at this stage.

They are 4 points ahead, that is it and on our current form it was a massive ask to come out that shitehole with some points.

Warburton needs to learn to adapt is single mindedness but we've came along way in terms of football since mccoist who stayed in the job too long to our detrement.

Gutted to say the least but we dust ourselves down and get on with it and face these mhutant cunts wherever we find them. Let the scum have their day and their tannoy system playing zombie nation just about sums their unprofessionalism up. A rancid club from inception which will never change.

image.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyine still thinking we can win the title is a fuckin clown. I won't say anything more than "one trick pony" at this point but i am fucking raging at the result. 

But hey, our managers pals wi the tranny shagger, they'll be chilling now. 

Admire your optimism mate and I agree in general that we're only five games in and there's still a long way to go, but this "Celtic will drop points after every champions league game" mentality needs to go, just reeks of desperation. I don't know why some people are convinced that this is a foregone conclusion. They'll drop points throughout the season and so will we, just need to avoid it as much as possible, as simple as it sounds.

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our defence was pish as, were our managers choice of players and 5-1 is a fkn embarrassment but all in all its still only  3 points.

We done nothing with any possesion we had but when we attacked they were easily exposed. They hunted us when we had the ball and in return we stood off them.

Barcelona will score about 3-5 goals against them and following that there's a good chance they will drop points in inverness.

We're 5 games into the season and we need to step it up and I'm certainly giving fuck all up at this stage.

They are 4 points ahead, that is it and on our current form it was a massive ask to come out that shitehole with some points.

Warburton needs to learn to adapt is single mindedness but we've came along way in terms of football since mccoist who stayed in the job too long to our detrement.

Gutted to say the least but we dust ourselves down and get on with it and face these mhutant cunts wherever we find them. Let the scum have their day and their tannoy system playing zombie nation just about sums their unprofessionalism up. A rancid club from inception which will never change.

image.png

We'll be lucky to finish in the top 3 with the clowns weve got in defence.

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Admire your optimism mate and I agree in general that we're only five games in and there's still a long way to go, but this "Celtic will drop points after every champions league game" mentality needs to go, just reeks of desperation. I don't know why some people are convinced that this is a foregone conclusion. They'll drop points throughout the season and so will we, just need to avoid it as much as possible, as simple as it sounds.

There a stronger attacking side this season. I can see them getting very few defeats where as I can see us regularly dropping points . I watched hearts last week as well and they are a handful up front as well.

It's not just 3 points though mate (and besides that 3 points will be 6 when they beat Thistle) it's a sorry state of a team that's been evident since beating the fenians in April and not been addressed this has just brought it to a head today 

The problem is we've already dropped points to arguable the two worst teams in the league so far.

If we continue down the same road of not being able to defend at corners and terrible team selections then it's going to be a struggle even finishing second.

Not getting into Europe this season will be horrendous for the club and sorry to say it but if we can't beat Ross County at home next week then something has to change big time.

The defeat and dropping 3 points stings but it's the manner of the defeat that hurts most; an utterly gutless performance from a very poorly selected team. 

To fight and lose is one thing, to lose without putting up a fight is absolutely and infinitely unacceptable in every possible way.

Sounds shite to be saying this but after struggling to two of the worst sides in the league and looking as far off the form as we were today, Hearts, Aberdeen and St Johnstone will be tough challenges.  The three of them are compact, balanced and well organised teams and if MW doesn't start picking the right players we're going to struggle.  The only pace in midfield today was Windass. Barton and Nico look miles off the pace and shouldn't be starting games until they start to look the part.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's not just 3 points though mate (and besides that 3 points will be 6 when they beat Thistle) it's a sorry state of a team that's been evident since beating the fenians in April and not been addressed this has just brought it to a head today 

We went in there with blind hope of getting points based on the football played since last seasons semi final and before it but we need to find our form and fast or they will motor away from us.

I'm not throwing the towel in, not at this stage and losing to those cunts is never good. It's a sore 3 points to lose and one to take but I honestly felt worse at the cup final known we had thrown the opportunity of Europe away. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

We went in there with blind hope of getting points based on the football played since last seasons semi final and before it but we need to find our form and fast or they will motor away from us.

I'm not throwing the towel in, not at this stage and losing to those cunts is never good. It's a sore 3 points to lose and one to take but I honestly felt worse at the cup final known we had thrown the opportunity of Europe away. 

Quite right mate don't throw the towel in I've been saying to myself there's still 3 old firm games to go but remember it's this pish Warburton bought we are stuck with 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Quite right mate don't throw the towel in I've been saying to myself there's still 3 old firm games to go but remember it's this pish Warburton bought we are stuck with 

Warburton just needs to get his team selections right and stop being loyal to players that are underperforming regardless if their a big name or not.

He's still got time to get this right and it's not how you start a season it's how you finish it.

Optimistic loyal mate and I'll never let these cunts have the better of me.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Warburton just needs to get his team selections right and stop being loyal to players that are underperforming regardless if their a big name or not.

He's still got time to get this right and it's not how you start a season it's how you finish it.

Optimistic loyal mate and I'll never let these cunts have the better of me.

See I don't think he's loyal at all mate I think he changes it but far too much to a fault a settled strongest XI would help 

9 minutes ago, bornabear said:

It's easy to say it's just 3 points, but in reality it is 6 points.

They are 4 points clear of us, but if we had won, we would have been 2 points ahead.

So, from plus 4 to minus 2 equals 6.

Take the blue glasses off and on our form do you really expected is to have won there as I never albeit I really really wanted it. In the last 3 league outings at the piggery we've not scored a goal and lost 0-3 on two occasions.