• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

If only. Its on the bbc news site.

Ah well.. Bad day all round then.  But they lift their 'news' from sites like ours too mate.

ffs.  I cannot wait for our next match.  We need to start moving on from today.  Totally gutted.

As the intelligent Bears in this thread have already pointed out we"ll get a sizable bill and bad publicity but the worst aspect of this nonsense was the total disregard for supporters safety.

I got bashed over the head with that metal frame when I was having my ht piss when some arsehole was ripping it down, a guy two along from me got a whack as well. I am big enough and ugly enough to take it but I would be raging if a bairn had got a sore one or even took a sharp edge to an eye. 

A few Bears did an about turn and didn"t bother pissing when they saw what was going on, obviously thought it was a bit dangerous, wish I had done the same, still pretty sore!

The morons that done that will wake up tomorrow embarrassed or maybe not. 

For the avoidance of doubt there was no alleged about this. It was area 117, lower stand

As I said before its happened numerous times at each others ground that's why it's now  £49 a whip to get in. The club won't get billed but the next ticket will burst through  £50

Older bears will remember an oldfirm game in the 90,s where all celtic fans where banned because they wrecked seats and toilets time after time. It's nothing new but of course it's the usual game of propaganda played by them.

6 hours ago, 7troop said:

Well done idiots, now they get their toilets nicely redecorated and paid for by Rangers and our reputation gets trailed through the mud in the media again.

That really helps the club.

You are a handwringer. Get a fucking grip do you not realise the media and governing bodies have it in for us so who gives a fuck about so called reputation when they will spin anything to make us look bad so away and gee us peace

2 minutes ago, martin93 said:

You are a handwringer. Get a fucking grip do you not realise the media and governing bodies have it in for us so who gives a fuck about so called reputation when they will spin anything to make us look bad so away and gee us peace

Not much spinning required for this one. The fuckwits that done this seen to that. 

In their defence, maybe they could say the toilets goaded them or they were attacking our players!

6 hours ago, will2203 said:

And the purpose of this pointless thread is?

Fuck off, you shit stirrer.

have you written to Nicola's gestapo yet?

Unfortunately we can't ignore it and pretend it did not happen. And it appears no one else is to blame apart from a minority of idiots in our support. Yet another embarrassment on a day we could well do without it.

I hope the clowns responsible have now sobered up an taken a good look at themselves.

And you're post just adds to the embarrassment on what has been a totally shit football day.