Lee Wallace

KeyserSoze

Should be dropped for a considerable length of time. Showed nothing that convinces me he's better than Hodson. 

Fucking liability, let the disabled swan by him like 10 times in the first half. 

This calm down hand gestures need to get to fuck as well. Aye al calm down when were 7 points off the pace having played 5 games. Get a fucking grip hes the Rangers captain, certainly doesn't show it

Bad as our CH's were today defensively both Lee and Tav had a nightmare as well, going forward they done good ( more so Tav) but both stood way to far off their opposiing wingers/ FB's, FFS Forrest looked like a world beater today, and every time Tierney got the ball I was shitting myself.

Not sure I follow the logic here, going after the captain where there were others who played a lot worse today. Its been a tough result to take but I don't think it will serve any great purpose to dismantle each player individually. :pipe:

We were lacking in all departments to be honest, bad result, bad display and a bad day altogether and my depression will get worse if I don't step away from this laptop pretty soon :disappointment:

Hang in there KayserSoze things can only get better :wink:

3 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Bad as our CH's were today defensively both Lee and Tav had a nightmare as well, going forward they done good ( more so Tav) but both stood way to far off their opposiing wingers/ FB's, FFS Forrest looked like a world beater today, and every time Tierney got the ball I was shitting myself.

Big Lee doesn't look the same player this season,  easy to blame the step up in class but he looks a yard slower and doesn't look happy, wondering if he's unhappy about change in our style but definately something not right.

I hate to pick out individuals but he has declined pretty rapidly over the past year or so and is a major weakness down the left. If anything he is hindering McKay who has to work twice as hard as anyone else in the team to cover him.

he can't cross a ball, he doesn't win tackles and he is constantly pulled woefully out of position. He isn't perfect but compared to Tav, who wins a ball and picks a pass out, Wallace clears to an opponent or gives away a throw in a dangerous position 9/10 times. He also looks as if he's been carrying an injury for months. He needs a couple of games on the bench and needs to find his way again

Just now, Imodium said:

I hate to pick out individuals but he has declined pretty rapidly over the past year or so and is a major weakness down the left. If anything he is hindering McKay who has to work twice as hard as anyone else in the team to cover him.

Do you actually watch the games? McKay offers very little cover and leaves Wallace exposed most of the game. On the right Tav always have cover support. McKay also just runs up to players and will rarely challenge or tackle. Most of the time it is two players against Wallace. 

1 minute ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Do you actually watch the games? McKay offers very little cover and leaves Wallace exposed most of the game. On the right Tav always have cover support. McKay also just runs up to players and will rarely challenge or tackle. Most of the time it is two players against Wallace. 

McKay won more balls today than Wallace mate. Wallace just shakes his leg at players than winning or even making tackles.

How often did the tims play the ball down our left hand side especially in the first half. They saw it as a weakness. Why does our defence stand 5 yards off an opposition attacking player. Why can't our centre backs communicate or understand each other. Why does everyone know our defence is a fuckin embarrassment except our management team. 

18 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Not sure I follow the logic here, going after the captain where there were others who played a lot worse today. Its been a tough result to take but I don't think it will serve any great purpose to dismantle each player individually. :pipe:

We were lacking in all departments to be honest, bad result, bad display and a bad day altogether and my depression will get worse if I don't step away from this laptop pretty soon :disappointment:

Hang in there KayserSoze things can only get better :wink:

I could dismantle every player but he is our club captain and is showing non of the attributes a captain needs, especially today. 

Just about every c3lt!c attack was aimed at him, a weak spot. 

He has had one and a half good seasons, things with Wallace ain't getting better anytime soon bluedoo 

16 minutes ago, Imodium said:

he can't cross a ball, he doesn't win tackles and he is constantly pulled woefully out of position. He isn't perfect but compared to Tav, who wins a ball and picks a pass out, Wallace clears to an opponent or gives away a throw in a dangerous position 9/10 times. He also looks as if he's been carrying an injury for months. He needs a couple of games on the bench and needs to find his way again

Lee isn't hindering McKay. Barry McKay goes into tackles half hearted and invariably never wins the ball, his passing can be suspect and his crossing dire. End of last season it looked like he had come of age and we had found ourselves a decent player but it seems that standard from him has disappeared and he has gone back to his level of 2-3 seasons ago, needs dropping badly, sadly he is not the only one.

Look we were mince today but this is hysterical. Tav and Wallace were having their own scoring competition last season. I actually thought Tav and Wallace were OK. 

Windass was the big plus today. I would love a midfield made up of Rossiter, windlass, holty and forrester. It has pace, power and passing ability 

16 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

Lee isn't hindering McKay. Barry McKay goes into tackles half hearted and invariably never wins the ball, his passing can be suspect and his crossing dire. End of last season it looked like he had come of age and we had found ourselves a decent player but it seems that standard from him has disappeared and he has gone back to his level of 2-3 seasons ago, needs dropping badly, sadly he is not the only one.

I'll agree to disagree but just feel he is being hindered by Wallace on the left. McKay in the no 10 role will be a £10m+ player in the next couple of years. He makes passes into space that our players aren't reading, he has a cracking shot, composure, first touch is outstanding and maybe only I see it but he wins balls that you would expect your fullback to make and has that bit something special

6 minutes ago, Imodium said:

I'll agree to disagree but just feel he is being hindered by Wallace on the left. McKay in the no 10 role will be a £10m+ player in the next couple of years. He makes passes into space that our players aren't reading, he has a cracking shot, composure, first touch is outstanding and maybe only I see it but he wins balls that you would expect your fullback to make and has that bit something special

Is your username "Imodium" for a reason?

He deserves credit for sticking around - but truth is part of our weakest link DEFENCE

And if your Captain being part of the defence if they are weak it is your job to sort it .

Corner kicks against us are open day for the opposition -

In contrast Taveneir to me can defend and bully players but also offers a goalscoring threat and a free kick threat from set pieces . And seems more voal to team- mates when the shit hits the fan

I hate seeing defenders backing off and to see the team captain do it = 10 times worse !

Today the post match interview needing to watch the game learn from our mistakes

Has to be dropped - it wont happen he will be there next game along with rent a gub barton .He talks alot to and i prefer players that do their talking On the pitch !