• No
    • I don't know/Undecided

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The fact some are using last season along with the start to this.. Tells me we are really trying to find excuses.

We are 5 games in lets chill out ffs.

It tells me some are viewing the manager stats over his whole tenure.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The fact some are using last season along with the start to this.. Tells me we are really trying to find excuses.

From last season and carrying on this season the manager has been the one trying to find the excuses, me as a fan can see the problems that carried over from last season and don't won't excuses, just the problems sorted or the problems are going to sort us.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

ffs c'mon last year won the league got us to Scottish cup final. 5 games in sitting 3rd drawn 2 won 2 lost 1

get him tae fuck that's pathetic but that's what some want.

He's at Rangers he has to show he has what it takes, its simple he may realise that now.

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Find excuses for what?

Why wouldn't we look at his overall time in charge?

Why wouldn't we look at the same problems from last year that we still have and use them to see where it's going wrong for us and him.

26 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Good managers learn by their mistakes and recognise when a system isn't working. And do you really think that people are looking for excuses after Saturday 

6 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Yes I actually do still believe in him.He has made some very poor decisions but all managers do at some point.God Fergie would have been a goner if he hadn't won that FA cup final many years ago at Man Unt and he didn't end up so bad!

He inherited a complete basket case of a club.Brought pride and dignity back and with it a style of football we could only dream of before he came.

He led us to the Championship title at first asking,won the albatross round our neck challenge cup and got us to a major cup final.All in his first season.

He has revamped our scouting system and brought in some class additions to his back room staff to work on identifying and nurturing the best young talent around.This won't happen overnight but will reap rewards over time.

He is a fantastic ambassador for the club always representing us in a very professional manner.Looks out for our best interests and is a very articulate speaker.

I,like every other fan was raging on Saturday.I also comment on many occasion on our frailties and how I can't believe why he doesn't appear to see them.Thats what these forums are for.We can come on here,put our rage,disappointment,anger in print and feel a little better for it.

I think he has underestimated this league and struggles at time with blinkered vision and beliefs.Last weekend would have been a real eye opener for him.He now knows more than any sound bite could have told him what being a Rangers manager really means and entails.

Yes the honeymoon is over but that's got to happened eventually.Its now time for him to show his credentials,learn from his experience,roll up his sleeves and identify the changes needed to make this marriage work.Our role in this is to support him in doing so.as we are all partners in this and like all partners we won't always agree on each other's methods.What we all want is what's best for our club.

I believe at this moment in time he is our best option and do have faith in him to deliver.

Yes I agree with you but making wholesale changes like the fans want might backfire altogether. 2 players being swapped could make all the difference.  And what if he makes all these changes and we lose? 

I honestly think he'll change a few things on the weekend and we'll be near enough back to normal

5 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Yes I agree with you but making wholesale changes like the fans want might backfire altogether. 2 players being swapped could make all the difference.  And what if he makes all these changes and we lose? 

I honestly think he'll change a few things on the weekend and we'll be near enough back to normal

I agree totally.Dont really think we need wholesale changes.Just some pace and hunger.Lets be honest.He will never please us all on team selection anyway.Whoever he picks we need to see us getting back to doing what we did so well last season.

24 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Find excuses for what?

Why wouldn't we look at his overall time in charge?

Why wouldn't we look at the same problems from last year that we still have and use them to see where it's going wrong for us and him.

fans are trying to use anything as a stick to beat the manager with. We aint started well but we will improve .

The defence was good enough to get by with last season. It drastically need strengthen for this season. That hasn't happened for me because the board hasn't backed the manager with enough funds. If we had money to successfully strengthen that area we wouldn't have signed senderos and hill

25 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Good managers learn by their mistakes and recognise when a system isn't working. And do you really think that people are looking for excuses after Saturday 

Why bring up last season then if there is enough to form your opinion based on 5 games. Bring up last season and imo we are hunting for excuses.

As for learning from mistakes.. The only mistake Warburton has made is the length of time between the last league game and the cup final should've played some games.

forget systems and personnel mate any 11 players chosen from our squad should be beating Kilmarnock and Hamilton in any system you choose ffs

9 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

I believe in him. Yes its been a difficult start but its not been a complete disaster IMO.

If we win our next 3 games we'll be at least 5 points clear of the sheep and in the league cup semi final.

If we win our next 3 games? Have you watched us since the start of the season? 

Get get a grip 

"He is a fantastic ambassador for the club always representing us in a very professional manner.Looks out for our best interests and is a very articulate speaker."

Did you see him on Saturday?

he embarrassed us on Saturday he was raging at the ref, why was he not raging at his own signings?

hes now out of his depth, Get Davie Weir in the hot seat now before it's too late, bring back Wee Durant to help him, real Rangers men who know what it's all about us what we need

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

fans are trying to use anything as a stick to beat the manager with. We aint started well but we will improve .

The defence was good enough to get by with last season. It drastically need strengthen for this season. That hasn't happened for me because the board hasn't backed the manager with enough funds. If we had money to successfully strengthen that area we wouldn't have signed senderos and hill

Don't agree. If anything using last year for some will give him a bit more leeway and favours him.

If we looked at it just from this year then it paints an even worse picture as it's been absolute gash from the 1st game to the last.

Now you are using the excuse of lack of funds on the managers ability to find a CB. A position we've known we've needed for a year. He's brought in 11 players, 2 of which are diddy CBs, over the hill CMs, a striker that we'll get little to no resale value on. What he did have should have been used to improve the CB area first and foremost.

Yes he needed more money overall.

What he did have including wages have for the most part been misused and made an absolute mess with some the recruitment.

4 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

"He is a fantastic ambassador for the club always representing us in a very professional manner.Looks out for our best interests and is a very articulate speaker."

Did you see him on Saturday?

he embarrassed us on Saturday he was raging at the ref, why was he not raging at his own signings?

hes now out of his depth, Get Davie Weir in the hot seat now before it's too late, bring back Wee Durant to help him, real Rangers men who know what it's all about us what we need

Davie Weir doh

We'd be bottom 6 with him in charge.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

aye wits the point in optimism we are fuckin finished close the place down that'll solve our problems

Optimism is fine, you tell me, what have we got to look forward to? I'm actually dreading the next 5 games, we could end up sitting 8th in this diddy league if results don't go our way, and the fact Mark can't change a game leaves you "optimistic"?

gies peace

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Don't agree. If anything using last year for some will give him a bit more leeway and favours him.

If we looked at it just from this year then it paints an even worse picture as it's been absolute gash from the 1st game to the last.

Now you are using the excuse of lack of funds on the managers ability to find a CB. A position we've known we've needed for a year. He's brought in 11 players, 2 of which are diddy CBs, over the hill CMs, a striker that we'll get little to no resale value on. What he did have should have been used to improve the CB area first and foremost.

Yes he needed more money overall.

What he did have including wages have for the most part been misused and made an absolute mess with some the recruitment.

Who could the manager realistically sign on a free any names mate that would've been better than what we have.

We need defender's of boumsong quality but as a free they don't come along to often.

king needs to get the wallet out mate that's not a excuse just a fact.

15 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Optimism is fine, you tell me, what have we got to look forward to? I'm actually dreading the next 5 games, we could end up sitting 8th in this diddy league if results don't go our way, and the fact Mark can't change a game leaves you "optimistic"?

gies peace

Or we could end up top.. Your trying to hard mate.