JWAC

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 13 September 2016 at 10:13 PM, cushynumber said:

Our banners should celebrate us, not focus on them.

This all day long mate!  They'll expect us to retaliate with something, will wind them up even more if we just focus on us and forget they even exist ((sighs, what a lovely thought)) 

• 11 months later...
On 14/09/2016 at 8:14 PM, seb1972 said:

My absolute preference would be not to stoop to their level and celebrate our own success as the most famous football team.

....but if all else fails!

what about 1 banner in Govan / SJ rear stand thats reads "The Bears are having a party"

On 14/09/2016 at 8:14 PM, seb1972 said:

My absolute preference would be not to stoop to their level and celebrate our own success as the most famous football team.

....but if all else fails!

what about 1 banner in Govan / SJ rear stand thats reads "The Bears are having a party"

On 13/09/2016 at 10:08 PM, JWAB said:

This is more of a request to the blue order/union bears. but..  we've always had better banners and displays than them and hopefully we always will. When they come to visit for the new year game we need the same and not react to that scum by stooping to their level.

I was in amongst the display at the semi last year so didn't see it till I got home and saw the pics of the "we belong to glasgow" banner. Having to see their disgusting "H** scum" whatever banner on the same day I was pretty disgusted by it, however it was made glaringly clear the difference in how we support our team. 

It's fair to say we won't be banning that scum from Ibrox but what we should do is make sure we don't react to their scummy behaviour and show the same pride in our own team as we always do. Leave that neanderthal behaviour to them, show them up by showing pride in our own team rather than vile hatred of another.

Well if we can't beat them on the Park, I guess let's make sure we beat them in the fan display stakes!