Warburton says he does not understand.

Eaglesham Bear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't understand?  WTF Mark?  Get a fucking grip now

Read Mr Struth's words for a start.  Understand why Saturday at 3pm is so important.  

I don;t expect MW to come into Ibrox on a white horse.. but ffs.. not understand this?  Amazing.

1 minute ago, delamonty said:

Doesn't understand?  WTF Mark?  Get a fucking grip now

Read Mr Struth's words for a start.  Understand why Saturday at 3pm is so important.  

I don;t expect MW to come into Ibrox on a white horse.. but ffs.. not understand this?  Amazing.

It's not even close to what he said. He doesn't understand the constant negative reporting around Scottish football.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 5:22 PM, Eaglesham Bear said:

Warburton says he does not understand the reaction to Celtic beating Rangers. If he doesn't understand, whats Dave Weir being doing for the last year. He should have been well prepared for the reaction. If you are second you are last.

I'm sorry but I've needed a wee bit to let this sink in, "so he can't understand the negatives " ?

If someone could please explain the positives we took out of this last week I would be extremely grateful.

47 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

I'm sorry but I've needed a wee bit to let this sink in, "so he can't understand the negatives " ?

If someone could please explain the positives we took out of this last week I would be extremely grateful.

You didn't watch the interview did you?

18 hours ago, Dazzler said:
19 hours ago, Juniorsparkie said:

You didn't watch the interview did you?

I have a couple of times and what I hear is sheer arrogance, asking Jim ? ( Traynor ) ?? if that is what he's heard about 1:46 into the interview.

Obvs Brentford never had any expectations, and their fans stated it was a rollercoaster.

Well managing Rangers isn't the equivalent of going to the Pleasure Beach, if he cant see the negatives at being pumped by your biggest most loathsome rivals and having dropped points and not playing well so far this season, then we are all fucked.

Go on give me one positive from this season so far ?