Mr Warburton "I'm happy with the performance"

1ClubMan72

34 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

It's no really a thought after last Saturday and his through the week press conference he's a man under pressure and it's getting to him.the guy is a breath a fresh air into Rangers but imo he'll walk by Xmas,a fucking hope am wrong though

I hope your wrong too. The guy is definitely under pressure. He's got the same look that Ally had after we dropped out of the Europa League The old firm game may have made him re-evaluate his position. He may well walk. If he does what happens then? 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I was on the forum during that time, don't remember many if any saying that. Could you post a link to where these posts supposedly happened? 

Aye, I'll spend my saturday night  trawling through old posts be both know fine well are there. It was regularly said under McCoist by folk on here.

I said this at the end of last year as well. I thought warburton was a tactical magician when he first came. The excitement, goals etc...teams couldn't cope with us. However, even after 6 or 7 weeks you could start to see that teams had sussed him out and his system. You cant just do the exact same thing every game. You have to change it about and try new ideas...for example i think playing a 442 would give the midfield a lot more balance etc etc. I don't think he has it in him to change and in that case we need a new manager

47 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We absolutely dominated the game and should have scored 3 or 4 but it wasn't to be today

Agree with this, no need to panic after today. Another day that would have been a 4-0 job. Sometimes teams under the cosh get lucky. That's football. Our luck will turn.

To be honest I'm pleased bar that one chance they never threatened us at the back. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That's a load of nonsense to be fair, majority stated they wanted performances AND results, was never one or the other. 

And plenty said they would tolerate dropping points for a philosophy, particularly the year we were in L1 and McCoist was trying to go unbeaten.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Vitor Periera?

Glenn Hoddle?

Derek Mcinnes?

Van Bronkhorst?

Just been sacked again, this time for falling out with his players that didn't understand his tactics. Shite suggestion.

Again, why? Out if work for 10 years now has a cushy, well paid job as a pundit. Where's the attraction for him? Shite suggestion. 

Again, why? So he can fuck up excellent chances to win the league here instead of at Aberdeen? Shite suggestion. 

Gio? :lol: aye, good luck talking him into that ffs

Awful suggestions. Try again. 

Think Warburton is meaning that's the best we have played OVER 90mins this season,Not the best 90mins we have played.

Better home performance than against Hamilton and Motherwell,Only played in spells against Kilmarnock and 45mins against Dundee.

At times today Ross county when Rangers were coming forward had 6 defenders in front of their keeper and another 4 in front of them.

At times i reckon a shot on goal is better rather than moving the ball side to side or back the way.

I think Warburton is getting a hard time from the media right now and even after repeating himself 3 times about questions on Barton,The media still continued to ask about Barton,Certain journos should be kept out of our pressroom.

No doubt tomorrow they will run once again with another misleading story about Warburton cracking under pressure and walking out.  

51 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Think Windass ran out of gas tbh . Pretty deflated after the result 

After he burst past their defense they stopped defending so high up the pitch and it negated space for us to run into.

Their manager changed early into the 1st half, why cant our manager do likewise?

3 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Think Warburton is meaning that's the best we have played OVER 90mins this season,Not the best 90mins we have played.

Better home performance than against Hamilton and Motherwell,Only played in spells against Kilmarnock and 45mins against Dundee.

At times today Ross county when Rangers were coming forward had 6 defenders in front of their keeper and another 4 in front of them.

At times i reckon a shot on goal is better rather than moving the ball side to side or back the way.

I think Warburton is getting a hard time from the media right now and even after repeating himself 3 times about questions on Barton,The media still continued to ask about Barton,Certain journos should be kept out of our pressroom.

No doubt tomorrow they will run once again with another misleading story about Warburton cracking under pressure and walking out.  

It's a total lack of respect for our manager he gave them an answer and they still pursued the question. This press ganging needs to stop.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And plenty said they would tolerate dropping points for a philosophy, particularly the year we were in L1 and McCoist was trying to go unbeaten.

I think we would if it was working. The philosophy is good he just needs to tinker with the formation and players but it's his refusal to change from plan a which is the problem