Mr Warburton "I'm happy with the performance"

1ClubMan72

Last week told us all we are winning fuck all this season and its going to be a struggle all year. Today we did play some nice stuff but you can't miss that many chances in any league .These players we have are all contracted so they are going nowhere. Where i will criticise him is with substitutions , how he thought OHalloren and Kranjar were a better option than Forrester is baffling.

Its going to be a long hard season ............

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Why? He's not far off from the truth though. I reckon away to Hearts will be the final nail in the coffin tbh!

And who would we get in? I'm with the majority here in that the performances and results have been frustrating, but a change of manager would surely cause even more unrest. Warburton is the reason a lot of these players came here, would they really respond better under someone else?

I think he maintains a good harmony in the squad, and they players respect him, but something hasn't clicked and I don't think binning the manager is the solution.

Just my opinion.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

True! However I honestly felt we ran out of ideas in the second half and that last 20 minutes was painful to watch. Just can't see it being turned around. If a team score first against us I think we'll just capitulate. 

Think Windass ran out of gas tbh . Pretty deflated after the result 

Just now, 55Bear said:

And who would we get in? I'm with the majority here in that the performances and results have been frustrating, but a change of manager would surely cause even more unrest. Warburton is the reason a lot of these players came here, would they really respond better under someone else?

I think he maintains a good harmony in the squad, and they players respect him, but something hasn't clicked and I don't think binning the manager is the solution.

Just my opinion.

Vitor Pereira. ??

'He creates a good harmony within the squad' - have you been living under a rock this week?????

4 minutes ago, james_85 said:

I must admit today looked very McCoist-esque

pish, shite result aye but we played county off the fucking park, under ally we'd have had less of the ball

today was the best we have played all season, no surprise that holt made a return and we looked for more dangerous going forward, pity we didnt take even one chance as that would have forced county to open up, instead the retreated to the 18 yard box clinging on to a fucking point

Just now, B1872 said:

Vitor Pereira. ??

'He creates a good harmony within the squad' - have you been living under a rock this week?????

Okay with the exception of the Barton Halliday spat, but we all know Barton is probably one of the most hot headed and vocal players in professional football. I stand by my opinion

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

Just my opinion.

Rangers and ££££££'s are the reasons a lot of these players came here mate. 

If worrying about the instability after getting rid of the manager was a sound way forward, we'd still have McCoist in charge. Everyone reaches a point of no return in a results based industry. He will not see November up here if they serve up shite like this against Aberdeen and Hearts. I don't care who tells him, but someone better tell him very quickly to wake the fuck up.

Just now, 55Bear said:

Okay with the exception of the Barton Halliday spat, but we all know Barton is probably one of the most hot headed and vocal players in professional football. I stand by my opinion

If you're happy with us finishing top 6 then by all means support the guy. Personally it's not for me!

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Rangers and ££££££'s are the reasons a lot of these players came here mate. 

If worrying about the instability after getting rid of the manager was a sound way forward, we'd still have McCoist in charge. Everyone reaches a point of no return in a results based industry. He will not see November up here if they serve up shite like this against Aberdeen and Hearts. I don't care who tells him, but someone better tell him very quickly to wake the fuck up.

A fair point, I still just think it's too hasty for fans to be calling for his head right now. But you're absolutely right, he needs to make some drastic changes and quickly.

15 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I'm happy that they didn't score. For those saying we should have scored a few....we didn't and that's what counts, how many games wil we "play well" and not score, I'd rather we played shit and won, 3 points are all that matters.

Exactly, the point is that a 0-0 draw indicates something is wrong and it wasn't lack of chances it was because we can't finish.  Against a team like County.  How are we going to fare in the games were we actually can't create as many chances.

We did play well ... it just wasn't enough.

Warburton's problem is he's too stubborn. He doesn't learn from the mistakes he makes.

I've ran out of chances with him if I'm honest.

Today was his big chance to show us the team he's responsible for was ready for a reaction and it never happened.

I said last week (in reply to Bluepeter9's comments) that the big test for him wasn't Celtic last week but how he now deals with it ... he's failed at that.

He's bought either shite or squad options that are no better than what we actually have despite all the bull-shit he told us about every signing is anaylsed not just with ability but in terms of mentality, how others react with them, what they can bring to us in every sense, a lot of homework done on each signing target etc - all bull-shit like his after-match excuses and comments.

Sorry Mark but IMO you're not what we need anymore.

cUnfortunately for Warburton his track record at Rangers is becoming one where he is entirely innocent of achieving sufficient accomplishment.   That's the polite version - the one you might give to a financial trader who is not cutting he mustard.    More directly, he's failing and showing insufficient signs of being able to recover.

Sorry, and I know its been a long hard road via McCoist etc to this point of returning to the top flight, but the results really are not good enough.  They just aren't.  No amount of deflection about playing better or performing  better or preparing better or working harder or not getting just rewards can take away from the stark fact of points given up which were entirely winnable.  He is repeatedly showing he is not able to get the team to deliver.   Its his job to do so.  

He is digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole of underperformance as a manager and unless he starts to claw his way out by delivering runs of wins then that place is bound to get very uncomfortable and - to adapt one of his phrases - he would not be in a good place.    More to the point though, much more to the point, the Club and the Support would not be in a good place 

Just now, 55Bear said:

Of course not, I just think it's a bit premature for fans to be calling for his head at this stage, like i said just my opinion. 

It's all about opinions mate. But I can see where a lot of the bears frustrations come from. He'll be lucky to be here at Christmas if results don't change. ??