Mr Warburton "I'm happy with the performance"

1ClubMan72

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

<cr> 

Whit!? 

Two sentences too much? I'll break them down for you into nice bitesize chunks.

"Of course it's lies." - You said I had lied. I am sarcastically agreeing with you.

"If I wanted to provoke a reaction it's MUCH easier than that" - You accused me of wanting to provoke a reaction. If I wanted to provoke a reaction it's much easier than posting a statement that was made by posters on here. I could post something faintly positive about McCoist or Dave King for example.

Tomorrow maybe we can move on to using bigger words.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 shots                             6 shots

5 shots on target                2 on target

14 corners                         1 corner

58% possession                 43% possession 

Vs Ross                              Vs Celtic

It's an improvement. 

Mr warburton is quite right to be happy. 

2 minutes ago, james_85 said:

I think we would if it was working. The philosophy is good he just needs to tinker with the formation and players but it's his refusal to change from plan a which is the problem

If either Dundee or Sheep win tomorrow we will be 5th

Plus we will only be 1 point ahead of Motherwell, County & Killie.

God forbid if we lose away to the sheep next week we could be 9th in the league, 9th for gods sake!

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Vs Ross

your point is??

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

"Of course it's lies." - You said I had lied. I am sarcastically agreeing with you.

"If I wanted to provoke a reaction it's MUCH easier than that" - You accused me of wanting to provoke a reaction. If I wanted to provoke a reaction it's much easier than posting a statement that was made by posters on here. I could post something faintly positive about McCoist or Dave King for example.

I'm not saying your wrong but if someone spoke to me like that in a pub I would ram my glass down the person saying it's throat and I would be content serving the 6 months porridge.

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's an improvement. 

Only 58% possession? Had to be much higher.

Think he's right , it was a good performance today . I thought we upped the tempo and on another day could've won by 3 or 4 goals . Best of the season . In fact , best in months , if you include the tail end of last season . 

Unfortunately with the silly dropped points of previous games , it really was a must win game , and in failing to do so I can understand the frustrations of some of our support , but I'm hoping , and yes , it's only one game , but I hope it's a turning point of getting back to the standards of last year . Keep this up and the goals , and wins , will come . 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm not saying your wrong but if someone spoke to me like that in a pub I would ram my glass down the person saying it's throat and I would be content serving the 6 months porridge.

I'm sorry, I'll just ignore the bit where I was accused of lying to provoke a reaction then. :lol:

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The "whit!?" certainly wasn't me not understanding. More trying to understand what kind of retard you actually are. 

You tried to bait a couple of posters with that made up wee quote and it backfired. Simple as that. 

Also you, fucking you trying to talk down to anybody :lol: brilliant! 

I do have a concern that with Warburton he comes across as a proud man and has his beliefs which I like but is he going to be to proud to admit that he has been wrong. The worst statement that he made was that there is no plan b. I want to see Warburton be the manager for years to come but he has to show that he has flexibility to manager the team going forward 

Just now, King Jela said:

The "whit!?" certainly wasn't me not understanding. More trying to understand what kind of retard you actually are. 

You tried to bait a couple of posters with that made up wee quote and it backfired. Simple as that. 

Also you, fucking you trying to talk down to anybody :lol: brilliant! 

Aye the made-up wee quote folk, that would normally argue the time of day with me, have agreed with? That one? I'm sure if you want to go back through all the christ knows how many ally/long ball threads you'll find plenty saying that. Folk said the exact same about the youths. "We'll no mind dropping some points if we see these young laddies coming through".

Should I be paying some kind of homage to you? I've not got a fucking scooby who you are, other than some fuckwit off a forum.

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

I didn't think the performance in the main was bad. Better than we've had all season.

But goals win games, winning games is what you need to achieve.

If it was a one off it could be grudgingly accepted, however it's points dropped all the time now and that's never going to be acceptable.

I agree, if it was the Olympics and we got points for performance it would be fine.  but its a results business and at the end of the day thats what counts more than anything. Points then if you get a good performance its a bonus. Not the other way around.

Just now, The Dude said:

Aye the made-up wee quote folk, that would normally argue the time of day with me, have agreed with? That one? I'm sure if you want to go back through all the christ knows how many ally/long ball threads you'll find plenty saying that. Folk said the exact same about the youths. "We'll no mind dropping some points if we see these young laddies coming through".

Should I be paying some kind of homage to you? I've not got a fucking scooby who you are, other than some fuckwit off a forum.

:D

11 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's an improvement. 

If Mr Warburton or any bear is happy about dropping points to a team from Dingwall no matter how many shots on target we had then they really don't understand Rangers.

As another poster has said in this thread already we face the terrifying prospect of being 9th in the league a week on Sunday.

Myself personally I won't take solace from the fact we had more shots on goal against Ross Co at home.

29 minutes ago, Lidl said:

I have faith in him to turn it around. 

We're not some small time outfit that sacks managers when the pressure is building. We need to back the manager and the team and have some faith in them. 

That's what some said when ally was taking us down the pan :disappointment:

4 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

If Mr Warburton or any bear is happy about dropping points to a team from Dingwall no matter how many shots on target we had then they really don't understand Rangers.

As another poster has said in this thread already we face the terrifying prospect of being 9th in the league a week on Sunday.

Myself personally I won't take solace from the fact we had more shots on goal against Ross Co at home.

I never actually said I was happy with the result, quite the opposite. 

However we must take positives from it.

Firstly, the team selection apart from maybe 2 was spot on. 

Secondly, we performed much better as well. 

Thirdly, it was the result of bad luck and Ross County killing the flow that we failed to score. Even at that it was a miracle Ross County didn't concede. As Windass said, if we took our chances we would won 6 games. 

Haven't caught the interview but the performance was one of our better ones out of all the league games so far no doubt about it.

Far better in the midfield. Even looked decent in defence.

Wallace and Mckay today look so fucking bad it's scary. 

Garner never got enough service either sadly.

County keeper had a fucking unreal game - made some unreal saves :(