Big DJ vs Sutton

WadeWilson

DJ just slaughtered Chris Sutton on Clyde. Both of them on the airwaves just now.

Told him he was a porkies-spouting embarrassment and any time Sutton is doing commentary he reaches for the mute button. DJ says "I have no respect for you whatsoever as a man and I am actually disgusted with myself for even talking to you."

Gaun yersel' big man.

Anyone else listening? Quite a verbal ding-dong.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

DJ just slaughtered Chris Sutton on Clyde. Both of them on the airwaves just now.

Told him he was a porkies-spouting embarrassment and if any time Sutton is doing commentary he reaches for the mute button. DJ says "I have no respect for you whatsoever as a man and I am disgusted with myself for even talking to you."

Gaun yersel' big man.

Yeah fair play too big dj for not taking the cunts shite 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah fair play too big dj for not taking the cunts shite 

That was magnificent. Sutton thought he could get a few snide digs in but the big Dundonian got stuck rrright intae him.

Didnae miss him either. Gerry asked for it not to get personal - "Of course it's personal!" Big DJ replied.

3 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Told him he was a porkies-spouting embarrassment and any time Sutton is doing commentary he reaches for the mute button. DJ says "I have no respect for you whatsoever as a man and I am actually disgusted with myself for even talking to you."

Gaun yersel' big man.

Unusual but very welcome from DJ. Get intae him!

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Can't mind all that was said but Sutton wasnt holding back either

Aye, most of it bullshit. Said that DJ was a cheerleader for Charles Green. Thought DJ was gonna swear at him when he said that. He settled for labelling Sutton as a complete liar.

2 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

That was magnificent. Sutton thought he could get a few snide digs in but the big Dundonian got stuck rrright intae him.

Didnae miss him either. Gerry asked for it not to get personal - "Of course it's personal!" Big DJ replied.

Yeah i liked that he pointed out his usual mo of just shouting over ppl and basically bullying his views onto everyone

4 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

Can't stand Sutton, but he went right through DJ, not heard anything like that before 

Aye, nae bother.

He tried every trick in the book and every possible dig and DJ took it all before he took Sutton apart.

Shot down in flames.

2 minutes ago, baltic_blue said:

Fucking disgusting by that vermin of a show. If that was a "normal" caller speaking like the way sutton was to one of the pundits they would have been cut off. Suppose Derek isn't an ex filth player though so it's allowed.

Yip, that's what I was thinking too mate. Sutton is just an odious creature, who gets a real kick out of talking non stop verbal diarrhea.

Sotton calls DJ a ''cheerleader for Green, DJ denies, Sutton gets even more personal-----DJ has enough, and goes through Sutton like a dose of salts. Ends with DJ saying he is embarrased to be even on the same show as Sutton, calls Sutton a liar . Sutton invites DJ to some charity football question and answer session somewhere---DJ says he will not be anywhere near Sutton as he has absolutely no respect for sutton as a human being--end of round one DJ wines narrowly on points.

Sutton came on, went on a rant about DJ being a disgrace to the profession, an apologist and a puppet etc etc. He went on a very personal and unpleasant unprovoked rant which DJ replied to. What I took from it is that Sutton is not a very well rounded or respectable individual. Nasty and unnecessary. Won't get BT while he's employed there