Big DJ vs Sutton

WadeWilson

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Sutton saying people know he's unbiased.....wasn't he saying WE the other week when the tarriers won in Europe.....

Probably

I remember the taigs played Malmo away last season and the thumb kneed one of their players in the balls off the ball and he said there was nothing in it. Cameras caught it clear as fuck, but according to Sutton there was nothing to see. Impartial my Arse.

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

You seem to be trying to hard 

big jocks a liar 

Trying? Naw I think your not trying hard enough, your the one who's acting like "them" 

i can't help it if I don't agree with people getting battered, when did we start "just battering people" this kind of talk has got to stop ✋, we don't need to act that way that's not going to help us, ffs just look at the front pages of the papers they've got us on there nearly everyday, and this kind of talk is right up their street that's what they're looking for us to do

Dont Give them it........simple 

25 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

If i was DJ i wouldnt even work for them.

He previously left and came back,I reckon it would suit them if he got up and just left after that.

Two of his colleagues just sit there and let him get abused,Don't defend him and only last week that nasally bastard Keevins was asking Sutton if he missed him... Serious agenda tonight and an all time low from this show. 

Just now, onwardsupwards said:

Trying? Naw I think your not trying hard enough, your the one who's acting like "them" 

i can't help it if I don't agree with people getting battered, when did we start "just battering people" this kind of talk has got to stop ✋, we don't need to act that way that's not going to help us, ffs just look at the front pages of the papers they've got us on there nearly everyday, and this kind of talk is right up their street that's what they're looking for us to do

Just admit big jock was a liar and we will move on 

1 minute ago, onwardsupwards said:

I said that earlier and now I'm being accused of being "one of them" it's getting worse on here trying to find a decent convo without people wanting to bring violence into it 

You don't do yourself any favours acting the way you are on this post, defending that tarrier bastard, any wonder cunts think your a tarrier ? your post count doesn't help either also the length of time you've been a member over 3 years with 30 odd posts, if someone thinks Sutton should get his cunt kicked in then that's fuck all to do with you.

Nobody "went right through" anyone there. It was embarrassing and uncomfortable to listen to to say the least. DJ, to his credit, at least tried to keep it classy. Personal attacks from Sutton were a disgrace and can't believe Clyde actually allowed it to continue. I've heard callers being cut off for less.

5 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Take yer fanny pad out ffs   ya fucking big whinging wuman

2 minutes ago, martin93 said:

DJ bottled it to be fair, that scumbag pretty much owned him

Don't think he did.. Sutton knew what he was going to say when he came on,DJ just wasn't prepared for what he said.

He's had a go a couple of times with the shite he writes in the papers about DJ and you just knew Sutton was going to do what he did.

This was a complete set up to humiliate DJ and no air time to callers wanting to respond,So why did they have Sutton on the show when a few days ago McCulloch stated he was trying to get him on and before he came on he said callers would get to ask him questions.

11 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Who the fuck is that tarrier defending clown ? 29 posts in 3 years, away ye go ya prick.

29 posts in 3 years, that's right, I don't always post, but I do always come on and see what's getting said, but I'm getting fed up with every body wanting to "batter" people every time they say something we don't like, it's time we stopped this kind of chat and ignored them, theyre obsessed Why Feed Them?

Just now, onwardsupwards said:

29 posts in 3 years, that's right, I don't always post, but I do always come on and see what's getting said, but I'm getting fed up with every body wanting to "batter" people every time they say something we don't like, it's time we stopped this kind of chat and ignored them, theyre obsessed Why Feed Them?

That's what's wrong with this club and support, dignified fucking silence, they need taken to task by any means necessary.

What other company would invite someone in to slaughter a member of staff. 

Clyde ssb knew exactly what they were doing tonigh especially after what Sutton said about DJ on Wednesday.

If I was DJ I'd be going on the panel and looking for constructive dismissal.

11 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

You don't do yourself any favours acting the way you are on this post, defending that tarrier bastard, any wonder cunts think your a tarrier ? your post count doesn't help either also the length of time you've been a member over 3 years with 30 odd posts, if someone thinks Sutton should get his cunt kicked in then that's fuck all to do with you.

Yes it has got something to do with me, we shouldn't be given them anything to jump on us with, if it's got nothing to with me what he says why has what I said got anything to do with you? So of course it's to do with me this is a open forum where we should be able to debate and discuss not just keep shouting "batter them" ffs somebody even said "burn him" is that what we're turning into now? 

Well no ? let's not act like them, we're better than them, never forget that..EVER!

8 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

What other company would invite someone in to slaughter a member of staff. 

Clyde ssb knew exactly what they were doing tonigh especially after what Sutton said about DJ on Wednesday.

If I was DJ I'd be going on the panel and looking for constructive dismissal.

He was mugged there, when Sutton got personal DJ should have lobbed the fraud/bankrupt right back at him.

I think Sutton should have done a bit of research on the meaning of Charlatan (fraudster/swindler/racketeer) Mr fuckin bankrupt for all of these.