After Match Reaction

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

This(tu)

This league so far know where our strengths and weakness's lie and use it to their advantage.

And we never change anything, time after time you hear the opposition players interviewed after the match say they had been working all week on the way we play.

We are just too predictable. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And we never change anything, time after time you hear the opposition players interviewed after the match say they had been working all week on the way we play.

We are just too predictable. 

Agreed. I thought we had a team that suss out the opposition, they should be taking note of what opposition teams say.

Fans not going home happy. 7th in the league, negative goal difference. Stirring words in press conferences not being matched on the pitch. Out managed by most managers in the league so far, no ability to change things. I could go on. Hope he doesn't end up a hate figure , which he will if all that and more continues.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

I honestly thought Aberdeen looked pish today beats me if he thinks that's a good side.

Couldn't agree more. We done them first half but I'm fed up of cunts saying that was never 'a five one defeat ' they had 32 shots first half v alloa. They won two nil. It was 'never a 2 nil game'

We're shite end off 

2 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

What he says to the media and what he thinks are probably two different things. 

Exactly.

The repetitive quotes week in week out are merely to fill the interviews and get them over with. I don't think for a second that's how he is going over the tapes and talking through everything with the squad, and especially, what he thinks to himself. 

He kept mentioning today in the sky sports interview for example, that he has to "watch what he says" etc. That's all because of how it'd inevitably be perceived in every media outlet. That's all it is to me anyway. He just repeats the same bland, positive stuff, so there's nothing for them to run with. I don't doubt there'd be endless bullshit articles and what not kicking about if he'd have been bleating about the ref, or tearing the team a new one, or how shite aberdeen are and how we should've fucked them stupid etc (as much as I'd love him to :lol:)

Admittedly, still irritating though.

I don't think many have clocked onto the the fact that we're still trying to find our feet against all these shitey teams in the SPL who so far have sat in deep and counter attacked, bar the mhanky mhob which tbf where shite but clinical, I'm convinced that when the "first game in a few years" buzz wears off we'll deffo climb this league.  Too big a starty for the fenians I think but your either a fan or a supporter. Too many weak minded "fans" bolting n flapping at the first shitty run of games. Get behind the team ffs.

11 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

How??? No freekick no goal,simples.Yes he took a cracker but it never should have been.

But let's brush over the chances we missed. Our strikers take their chances we win the game. We were good enough to win that even with a poor decision by a referee.

16 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

1. Let Rangers have the ball

2. Intercept or tackle a player

3. Counter

4. Score

5. 11 men behind the ball

Or plan B

1. Keeper launch ball right through middle

2. Forward heads it on

3. Unmarked forward scores.

4. 11 men behind the ball

7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Exactly.

The repetitive quotes week in week out are merely to fill the interviews and get them over with. I don't think for a second that's how he is going over the tapes and talking through everything with the squad, and especially, what he thinks to himself. 

He kept mentioning today in the sky sports interview for example, that he has to "watch what he says" etc. That's all because of how it'd inevitably be perceived in every media outlet. That's all it is to me anyway. He just repeats the same bland, positive stuff, so there's nothing for them to run with. I don't doubt there'd be endless bullshit articles and what not kicking about if he'd have been bleating about the ref, or tearing the team a new one, or how shite aberdeen are and how we should've fucked them stupid etc (as much as I'd love him to :lol:)

Admittedly, still irritating though.

Is that due to his contract or how the media keep misquoting him?

20 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

1. Let Rangers have the ball

2. Intercept or tackle a player

3. Counter

4. Score

5. 11 men behind the ball

We have safe possession every week without stretching teams or breaking them down, When we eventually get a chance we are not ruthless enough. 

MW needs to address the breaking down of teams we need to start taking chances. I hope I'm proved wrong but Garner looks like an expensive flop, I just don't see what he adds to the team.

he needs to get a bit nastier. All this " respectful" stuff and "I need to watch what I say" stuff is starting to get on my tits. All good managers have a fucking nasty, selfish streak when required. If he has one, he has to start using it. If that means blasting players, blasting refs, dropping players that are letting him down, - whatever he feels is not right -  then he needs to start doing that, because at the end of the day - its his job on the line.

I hate to think Joey barton was doing this for him.

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 4:35 PM, SIRB_72 said:

How? That free-kick could have gone anywhere! We weren't good enough in front of goal.

So that makes that decision yesterday acceptable? We can argue all day everyday day about our issues in front of goal. That decision yesterday cost us a point your kidding yourself on to say otherwise ffs