Gaffers post match interview.

dee9

Was down in blackpool at the weekend and when warburtons post match interview on bt came on he looked livid but couldnt hear it as pub was mobbed. Does anyone have a link to it please? I have seen the one on our youtube channel but would like to hear the bt one if possible.

8 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Was down in blackpool at the weekend and when warburtons post match interview on bt came on he looked livid but couldnt hear it as pub was mobbed. Does anyone have a link to it please? I have seen the one on our youtube channel but would like to hear the bt one if possible.

Mate download the RFC connect app and you can watch warbs post match and also Garners.

From the Rangers website today.................."MARK WARBURTON believes fine margins have been at play when it comes to Rangers recent results. The manager rued his side’s loss to Aberdeen in a game which saw the Gers dominate with 59% of possession but a controversial last minute Dons free-kick grabbed the three points. Warburton thinks things can start to go the Light Blues way if they continue with their recent level of performance. The Gers boss said: “We know we went to Pittodrie, delivered a good display and should have come away with the points. “The fine margins are never ever an excuse, you have to look at it and over the course of a season what goes around comes around."

Fine margins eh?   The interview suggests this will be overcome by hard work.   Nothing to suggest a different approach to making the fine margins work for us rather than continuously (in league form terms) against us.   More of the same folks.  Smile and wave and it'll eventually be alright.   Wonder if, come the end of Oct with a quarter of the season gone, he will still be talking about fine margins and still finding excuses to conjour up for poor results.   I thought Sept would be a defining month - 2 big away games, and overall 9 points at stake.  To come out of it with only 1 point is nowhere near good enough imo.    Sept saw a trend of poor league results taking a firm hold.  If if carries on through Oct then it seems to me it should be a determining month and not a defining one.     The pressure is really on Warburton this coming month to lead a team to delivering winning results and to get out of the habit of finding yet more excuses for failing.

BTW the picture of Warburton on the website today caused a bit of a double take.  Thought it was the return of McDowell, clipboard in hand. 

4 hours ago, dee9 said:

Should have seen my post match interview - I was much more livid.

6 hours ago, dee9 said:

Here it is:

https://streamable.com/4132

(tu)

11 minutes ago, kenzie2386 said:

I see MW has been charged by the Compliance Officer with "Bringing the game into disrepute".

Irony overload here.  How can the SFA charge anyone with bringing the game into disrepute?

Exactly, a total fucking joke, any manager would be fuming with that decision.