E-Cigs / Vaping In The Stands

FSM

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Grown men arguing over smoke alarms and wanting Bovrils named after them.

This thread is glorious :lol:

Sam English calling Queen's_highway a "tramp bastard" was a particular highlight.

45 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

It took my mind of what happened on saturday. Fsm is a genius for it.

Still shocked it actually happened. :(

I said that earlier in the thread mate it was a welcome distraction. Certainly gave me a few laughs reading through it.

Still think Saturday is a bit raw for some so a few lighthearted threads won't do the place any harm at all IMO.

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I said that earlier in the thread mate it was a welcome distraction. Certainly gave me a few laughs reading through it.

Still think Saturday is a bit raw for some so a few lighthearted threads won't do the place any harm at all IMO.

Agreed mate 

2 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

I'm buzzing for next home game to try this :D

Also bovril is better than coffee at sobering you up. I can barely walk at away games and when I buy a Bovril I'm sober ten mins later 

Feeding our enemies? All away games should be on a bobby sands diet.

Don't see why they cant let fans outside for a quick smoke like they do In England.

Seen them do this at the Sheffield game. They just put up a few of those barriers and fans could go for a smoke.

It was half time so don't know if they do this throughout the game?

Might even stop fans leaving early because  they are "dying" for a fag.

It must be a lot better than going to the toilets and it's reeking of smoke.

Just to put some perspective on it. My mother has never smoked, had 11 children, 8 of them smoked.

Including my Dad.

She is now nearly 90. Secondary smoke has not done her any harm.

Some of those e cigs can let out some amount of "smoke". They are more like smoke bombs.

13 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Don't see why they cant let fans outside for a quick smoke like they do In England.

Seen them do this at the Sheffield game. They just put up a few of those barriers and fans could go for a smoke.

It was half time so don't know if they do this throughout the game?

Might even stop fans leaving early because  they are "dying" for a fag.

It must be a lot better than going to the toilets and it's reeking of smoke.

Just to put some perspective on it. My mother has never smoked, had 11 children, 8 of them smoked.

Including my Dad.

She is now nearly 90. Secondary smoke has not done her any harm.

Some of those e cigs can let out some amount of "smoke". They are more like smoke bombs.

Your mother had 11 children, including your dad?

You should have your own reality TV show.

I've been using a vape for 3 months now. packed in smoking the day I bought it. 3 years on 20 a day and im much better off, and feel far healthier.

I would like to be able to use it in the ground, this bollocks about people wanting to keep their kids and what not away from the vape clouds, how do you keep your kids away from passers by smoking a cigarette? second hand smoke does travel. I think most people that whinge about them are just generally morbid bastards looking for something to complain at.

If the club says no though, thats the rules. I can go a couple of hours without, dont see a problem with it but im no going to argue, rules are rules.

15 hours ago, stevemac said:

I've been using a vape for 3 months now. packed in smoking the day I bought it. 3 years on 20 a day and im much better off, and feel far healthier.

I would like to be able to use it in the ground, this bollocks about people wanting to keep their kids and what not away from the vape clouds, how do you keep your kids away from passers by smoking a cigarette? second hand smoke does travel. I think most people that whinge about them are just generally morbid bastards looking for something to complain at.

If the club says no though, thats the rules. I can go a couple of hours without, dont see a problem with it but im no going to argue, rules are rules.

It's these feckers that feel the need to be continuously surrounded by a cloud of vapour that mucks it up. I vape but just to get that nicotine hit and you wouldn't know I was doing it. Minimum vapour no fuss. 

Those plumes of fog following folk around remind me of cartoon strips where smelly gits are shown with dots of dust and dirt around their heads.

8 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

It's these feckers that feel the need to be continuously surrounded by a cloud of vapour that mucks it up. I vape but just to get that nicotine hit and you wouldn't know I was doing it. Minimum vapour no fuss. 

Those plumes of fog following folk around remind me of cartoon strips where smelly gits are shown with dots of dust and dirt around their heads.

It depends though on what equipment you have. When I started of with a pen it was minimal but now I've got a powerful one and big tank then you can't help it. I do hold it in when at a game so not much comes out.

On another note. Has anyone done it on a plane? I fly out in December and it's four n a half hours so wondering if I'd get away with it 

34 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

It depends though on what equipment you have. When I started of with a pen it was minimal but now I've got a powerful one and big tank then you can't help it. I do hold it in when at a game so not much comes out.

On another note. Has anyone done it on a plane? I fly out in December and it's four n a half hours so wondering if I'd get away with it 

Be lucky to get through the body scanners with it on yer person I think.