Bossorange

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

I'm working tomorrow:power_of_anguish:, but win or lose guaranteed I'm no fixing any tarriers heating tomorrow!!!!!:wink:

Working a Sunday? greedy bassa

I have worked after the last 2 games on call, last game was soul destroying but the semi final i was called out to a full blown sash bash house party haha

Just now, plumbGER said:

Working a Sunday? greedy bassa

I have worked after the last 2 games on call, last game was soul destroying but the semi final i was called out to a full blown sash bash house party haha

Nae choice m8!, it's my shift:power_of_anguish:.....funnily enough no one wanted to swap with me!!.....I'll try to get a wee break and hopefully a good bear on here will sort me out with a link to watch in the van 

As massive as this game is (even after the last embarrassment), winning this cup would be greater than this single game as it would be our first major trophy since we  got put to the lower leagues. This should not be underestimated or over shadowed by this game. We messed it up last season but we've got an early chance to put it right.

Throwing this cup (wrapped in the red, white and blue) in their faces next month would be a massive 'fck you scum' and would certainly give us bragging rights and momentum for the rest of the season.

Let's step it up Rangers and do these cunts ??????

I swing from deafitism to certain victory so many times in the build up to these games. The battle fever doesn't properly kick in until the day of the match when I always go in confident of a victory despitw how improbable it may be.

11 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Nae choice m8!, it's my shift:power_of_anguish:.....funnily enough no one wanted to swap with me!!.....I'll try to get a wee break and hopefully a good bear on here will sort me out with a link to watch in the van 

That's pish, i forgot not all employers are mon-fri like mines.

Cheeky bheggar bastard asked me to cover his call outs tomorrow so he could go to the game, even though i have been off for a fortnight! So i fucking will.

Plenty links tomorrow, but you eon't be doing much work sitting in the van!

31 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

As massive as this game is (even after the last embarrassment), winning this cup would be greater than this single game as it would be our first major trophy since we  got put to the lower leagues. This should not be underestimated or over shadowed by this game. We messed it up last season but we've got an early chance to put it right.

Throwing this cup (wrapped in the red, white and blue) in their faces next month was be a massive 'fck you scum' and would certainly give us bragging rights and momentum for the rest of the season.

Let's step it up Rangers and do these cunts ??????

Certainly. Last season it was as if the scum game was our final. Tomorrow is a big game no doubt but the final is even bigger as you say, wether it's the mutton lovers or Greenock 

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

Certainly. Last season it was as if the scum game was our final. Tomorrow is a big game no doubt but the final is even bigger as you say, wether it's the mutton lovers or Greenock 

It's the sheep but tomorrow we do need the same approach as the last semi and if we get there, and get in front with ten to go let's hope MW has learnt from the hivs game. I believe he done the wrong subs which was essentially sticking to plan A whereas plan B was to shore up the midfield and play the game out.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It's the sheep but tomorrow we do need the same approach as the last semi and if we get there, and get in front with ten to go let's hope MW has learnt from the hivs game. I believe he done the wrong subs which was essentially sticking to plan A whereas plan B was to shore up the midfield and play the game out.

Your right. That's what separates the very best managers from the OK ones.

football is about defending aswell as attacking and if he learns to get the balance right and sees we don't always have to attempt free flowing football then he could possibly be a legendary manager.  I like the 4-3-3 but as you say in a final and you take the lead with not long to go a great manager would go 4-5-1 for abit. But anyhow let's get them cunts beat tomorrow then worry about another final

5 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Your right. That's what separates the very best managers from the OK ones.

football is about defending aswell as attacking and if he learns to get the balance right and sees we don't always have to attempt free flowing football then he could possibly be a legendary manager.  I like the 4-3-3 but as you say in a final and you take the lead with not long to go a great manager would go 4-5-1 for abit. But anyhow let's get them cunts beat tomorrow then worry about another final

Defo let's knock the tranny shagger off his saintly podium tomorrow and another couple of defeats thereafter, the scum fans will then come to realise why no one else came in for him.

Game fkn On and let's put these fenian H*** back in their place ?

8 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

I know this way is nerve shredding but for me there is no better feeling than snatching a last minute victory from the jaws of a draw. If I hold out long enough then I hope this becomes true, come on Rangers lets get tore right in about them W.A.T.P :dioufcheer:

spine tingling stuff!