*The Official Anti Knee Jerking Thread*

Deanzmeanzheinz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had got that goal in 87th min, nobody would have given a fuck how we played. Semi finals are about getting the result. The only reason we are talking about how much scum were on top..........is because they won! The result is sore but negative over analysing does no good. That game has gone!

1 hour ago, Orange Persson said:

If we had got that goal in 87th min, nobody would have given a fuck how we played. Semi finals are about getting the result. The only reason we are talking about how much scum were on top..........is because they won! The result is sore but negative over analysing does no good. That game has gone!

Just shut the forum then.

18 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

Agree with you to a point , I  can recall matches under Walter when we were under the cosh for most of the game with our Keeper making half a dozen saves to keep us in the game , difference then was we usually scored with one of our few chances today we didn't . I'm convinced if we had got the first goal today we would've won it despite the amount of chances they had .

The fact is though that since last December against hibs you could count the good performences on the fingers of one hand , so the management and board must come under some scrutiny . 

The reality is that the past 4 years have damaged us more than some would like to admit, in my opinion.  We were never going to come straight up and run Celtic to the wire, in reality.  I expected at least a season or two to establish ourselves and build a squad capable of winning the premiership, and I know alot of other fans did too. On the flip side of that, there are some fans who's expectations have not changed, which is fine, but I, personally, don't feel like that is being realistic.  We never stopped ( and never will stop) being a big club, we did cease to be a big team. We will recover. 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

The reality is that the past 4 years have damaged us more than some would like to admit, in my opinion.  We were never going to come straight up and run Celtic to the wire, in reality.  I expected at least a season or two to establish ourselves and build a squad capable of winning the premiership, and I know alot of other fans did too. On the flip side of that, there are some fans who's expectations have not changed, which is fine, but I, personally, don't feel like that is being realistic.  We never stopped ( and never will stop) being a big club, we did cease to be a big team. We will recover. 

To be fair I think some fans do forget we finished third in the Championship just 2 seasons ago but on the other hand we're not unique as fans to believe if the team isn't performing then the manager ultimately carries the can whatever the club's recent past.

He's wasted £2.5 million on Garner and MOH who are both clearly shit. You'd trust him with £15 million?!!?!? I honestly think if he got that much we'd still have Kiernan playing. 

It's not knee jerk to point out our defending has been shit since he first arrived, and that we've been mince all year. Warburton just can't get this group performing, and I don't see how spending money will change that. 

4 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Still gutted but as you said, out of hope more than expectation. Thought we played not bad tbh, but i would have kept Kenny Miller on for the 90. Some fans need a reality check when they want the manager sacked after a much improved performance vs a better side on paper. 

I don't agree that this was a much improved performance.  I don't want him sacked (because I can't see who would do any better) but I hate listening to him suggesting we somehow achieved something today.  They had 24 shots on goal!  On another day we end up with another embarrassing score line and I'm afraid we will almost certainly get another hiding before this season is out.  

The board needs to find money from somewhere and in time for January!

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Didn't want to start a thread on this .

Two things I noticed today that interested me .

1 . I was in North Enclosure .Looked up .The  top tier had two areas for the sponsors .

The beggars end had plenty of hangers on  there . The RANGERS end had none .

Can anyone confirm this was BT sports area . Fucking beggar loving scum bags .says it all if it was .

2 Can someone explain how the beggars were able to block all the Green SCUMBAGS brigade together for a national cup semi final ??

This clearly happened .What were the security risks for this ??

How the fuck did Sfa allow this ???

It's went unnoticed but it was clear it was coordinated

The union bears sit together do they not?

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bottled a cup final.

Humiliated by the Taigs.

Fucked the league and we're not in November yet.

And beat by the Taigs again.

All in 5 months 2 days....

Beaten by an incredibly piss poor Aberdeen side and have still to visit Tynecastle..

Brutal.

The last time we put in a really good shift was against them in the Scottish cup semifinals last season.

We ran them ragged that day. I was proud of our team that day. We showed how good we can be,  but we've gone backwards since. MW needs to give some of his players a boot up the arse, drop some of them,& learn not to  be so predictable with his team selection, & tactics. Everyone knows how we're going to set up, it gives our opponents a slight advantage before we've even kicked a ball.

I still believe in our coaching team, but they are being too predictable..

11 hours ago, millsygers44 said:

Don't know about you guys. It I cheered more tackles blocks and interceptions today than dribbles crosses and shots ... that's not rangers

That hits the nail squarely on the head.

And saves.

?

It's appropriate that John Greig is your avatar as Rangers persisted with him for 5 years as manager. He didn't get the success required and was up against some very good sides, but he stayed too long. However, it is going to another extreme to punt MW after success last season and only 9 league matches.

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

2.JPG

1.JPG

3.JPG

Some knee jerk reaction that lasts six months eh...

makes miserable reading. the last time I seen a right good performance from the team was the first half against Livingston at Ibrox when we were 4-0 up at half time. It wouldnt of mattered who we played that day we would have beat anyone on that performance but at half time that day the chucked it and lost the 2nd half 1-0 and from then we have been poor. 

A mixture of good defending and poor end product on their behalf kept us in the game. We got what we deserved. For the manager to make a decision to play Hodson & Tav on the same side shows that he can make decent changes to the team which will benefit the team just he doesnt do it enough. 

I would like to see him make changes to the team for Wednesday as McKay and Wallace need dropped ASAP. I would like to see Garner given a run but if he does play then we need to play to his strengths which the 4-3-3 doesnt. As for MOH I dont know if he is a player who gets better the less he plays with fans wanting him to get a game or is he a player who just lacks confidence when he does play due to the lack of game time. 

Players coming out on social media telling us how gutted they are about the result. How about getting the finger out for the next few games and actually prove that your hurting as much as the fans we need a response now as we have a decent run of games till the end of November and then in the space of 4 weeks we have Hearts x2, Sheep, ICT and them again. We need to start building confidence.  

5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The last time we put in a really good shift was against them in the Scottish cup semifinals last season.

We ran them ragged that day. I was proud of our team that day. We showed how good we can be,  but we've gone backwards since. MW needs to give some of his players a boot up the arse, drop some of them,& learn not to  be so predictable with his team selection, & tactics. Everyone knows how we're going to set up, it gives our opponents a slight advantage before we've even kicked a ball.

I still believe in our coaching team, but they are being too predictable..

We did run them ragged- but since then they have put proper money in eg sinclair, dembele and a proven prem manager