Garner

To Be A Ranger

Guest Lloyd72

He's a good striker and needs more service like he got tonight, he tackles everything's and can head the ball which makes him an actual danger from corners. Better than waghorn by a mile

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I would love to see a two up front formation with Garner and Waghorn leading the line.  They would compliment each other well.

Waghorn is shit, need someone with pace to run off Garner like Dodoo or Hardie

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Nonsense play waghorn through the middle he scores

Came on through the middle today and was shit, he hasn't had a decent game against premiership opposition yet mate he's not good enough

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, DavieAyrshire said:

He was on for what 8 mins lol and all season he has played out wide

aye he was mate, and he gave the ball away and almost cost us a goal in such a short amount of time..He's shite, slow as fuck, has no right foot and gives the ball away far too much.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

aye he was mate, and he gave the ball away and almost cost us a goal in such a short amount of time..He's shite, slow as fuck, has no right foot and gives the ball away far too much.

Oh well thats your view i guess.I have been saying for weeks we need 2 upfront and i think waggy and garner would be good 2gether 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Oh well thats your view i guess.I have been saying for weeks we need 2 upfront and i think waggy and garner would be good 2gether 

imo need one pacey and one who can hold it up and head the ball, I think MOH and Garner would be a good front 2 tbh with Windass Halliday Holt Mckay in midfield

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, DavieAyrshire said:

Maybe your right but dont get me started on Mckay :wink:

I thought he did ok when he came on, he gets it rotten off the crowd but he was at least trying to pass the ball forward

1 hour ago, bluchoo said:

Aye penalties another player who found his level in the championship

Yup i agree with you he does get alot of pens 10 last season or there abouts but if you actually look at his stats playing as a st he does score we play hm as a right winger for some reason i dont get