Ha Ha - ye canny make it up!

Deanzmeanzheinz

Just watching the highlights of yesterday's football on Sportscene.

So I'm noticing quite a few empty seats at the Sheep v Dhims game. Now I know it was a full house against them a few weeks ago - so why not yesterday? 

Aberdeen v Rangers - Att - 19263 

Aberdeen v Dhims - Att - 17,105 

2,158 more spectators for a club with no crest or history ?????

It's fuckin great all this new club shite - by all their own actions they completely and utterly contradict all the shite they spout.

It truly is ALL ABOUT THE RANGERS!! Scotland's premier football club 

13 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Just watching the highlights of yesterday's football on Sportscene.

So I'm noticing quite a few empty seats at the Sheep v Dhims game. Now I know it was a full house against them a few weeks ago - so why not yesterday? 

Aberdeen v Rangers - Att - 19263 

Aberdeen v Dhims - Att - 17,105 

2,158 more spectators for a club with no crest or history ?????

It's fuckin great all this new club shite - by all their own actions they completely and utterly contradict all the shite they spout.

It truly is ALL ABOUT THE RANGERS!! Scotland's premier football club 

They just went along to watch us, we have helped sell a few season tickets this year. Scottish Football should thank us.

9 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The sheep only live to play us. They think they are our rivals. They aren't. They are a wee scumy club who mean apsolute fuck all to us. 

The poor wee mutton mollesters are stuck in a 1980's time warp and still believe they are a credible force in Scottish football. 

The OP raises an interesting and more importantly, valid point.

I've never understood why members on here act so blasé and dismissive about this topic; Celtic, Aberdeen, etc.

They scream "Rangers died" and with the same mouth, ask for tickets to see us. That's worthwhile highlighting.

2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I've never understood why members on here act so blasé and dismissive about this topic; Celtic, Aberdeen, etc.

They scream "Rangers died" and with the same mouth, ask for tickets to see us. That's worthwhile highlighting.

Thanks mate but it's a troll dominated forum on here ??

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

No he doesn't. It's not worth highlighting anything they do to be honest. 

In my opinion of course

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No he doesn't. It's not worth highlighting anything they do to be honest. 

In my opinion of course

Arguably the greatest derby in the world, the Old Firm, because neither party ever acknowledged the other.

I understand why you're holding that opinion. You don't care, they're not worth your while, you're above them. You're too cool, I get that.

Me? As I'm walking down the Paisley Road after a game, their's is the first result I look for. I'm not obsessed; I don't own a Charlie Mulgrew mug or have a secret log-in on Kerrydale Street, but they're our rivals and I fucking thrive on their downfalls.

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It's not difficult to beat the bbc for negative headlines on the dhims. Wee scrot has tunnel vision when it comes to that 

10 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Arguably the greatest derby in the world, the Old Firm, because neither party ever acknowledged the other.

I understand why you're holding that opinion. You don't care, they're not worth your while, you're above them. You're too cool, I get that.

Me? As I'm walking down the Paisley Road after a game, their's is the first result I look for. I'm not obsessed; I don't own a Charlie Mulgrew mug or have a secret log-in on Kerrydale Street, but they're our rivals and I fucking thrive on their downfalls.

But the OP watched the game, noticed empty seats, checked the attendance went back and checked our attendance against them then posted on here the difference (about 2k) .  To make a point about them talking shite about us being deed. 

Why is their attendance a reflection on us being deed? 

He put well too much energy into making a non point.  

i check all the scores and see how that impacts on us.  Not just them. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

But the OP watched the game, noticed empty seats, checked the attendance went back and checked our attendance against them then posted on here the difference (about 2k) .  To make a point about them talking shite about us being deed. 

Why is their attendance a reflection on us being deed? 

He put well too much energy into making a non point.  

i check all the scores and see how that impacts on us.  Not just them. 

My point is that why do over 2000 Aberdeen fans find a 'new team' more interesting than a top the league clash? 

Before the game theclub's website even went out its way to withhold our crest. They had a minutes applause claiming we were deid but they all turned up and filled  the ground but not yesterday.  

It's the same with the dhims. We are deid but they hand effigies and banners and I still feel the same obsession and hatred from them as I always have. Imho I think that's all worth mocking - you don't,  fine,  we move on ?