Leipzig

Carsons Dog

1 minute ago, macranger said:

Anyone know of any supporters buses around the central belt going to leipzig or any links to reasonably cheap flights. Bus we were going on has just cancelled tonight. Fkn gutted. Was my sons birthday present too. 

Fuck sake sore yin. Look at flights from England mate. Good deals going out Friday back Monday. With ryanair

@eskbankloyal can you help him.mate 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck sake sore yin. Look at flights from England mate. Good deals going out Friday back Monday. With ryanair

@eskbankloyal can you help him.mate 

Am I looking for flights straight to leipzig mate? I've got a mate flying to frankfurt then on to leipzig, but he's flying from Aberdeen. He's having to drive up from Falkirk as well. 

6 minutes ago, macranger said:

Anyone know of any supporters buses around the central belt going to leipzig or any links to reasonably cheap flights. Bus we were going on has just cancelled tonight. Fkn gutted. Was my sons birthday present too. 

https://www.easyjet.com/en/buy/flights?isOneWay=on&pid=www.easyjet.com

Newcastle to Berlin 32 quid mate on the Saturday morning 

6 minutes ago, macranger said:

What bus?

On 06/01/2017 at 7:38 PM, spireblue said:

the eu trainline is a booking agent that put prices up as they get hits on the site.go to www.bahn.de and click on the english version to search for trains....the good thing in germany is they use a 7 day timetable none of this sat and sunday shit.AND REMEMBER IF YOU HOLD A MATCH TICKET TRAVEL WILL BE FREE ON LOCAL TRANSPORT IN LEIPZIG ON THE DAY OF THE MATCH.....oh and a word of warning make sure you buy a ticket for the s bahn and u.bahn trains from your airport in to centre of Berlin.only 3.60 euros. as they have plain clothes ticket checkers that get on at the airport.they will not accept any excuses for not having a ticket.they ring ahead to the police and huckle you off at the next available stop and fine you 50 euros!! not worth the risk for the sake of 3 quid. 

What train stations is it? It's listing loads for me 

Just now, WilliamFyfe said:

What train stations is it? It's listing loads for me 

Berlin schonefield is apparently getting maintenance done. It may be finished in time. 

@Mr Soprano You'll need to do investigative research in work this week mate to see how we get to the next station we are meant to be at :lol:

23 minutes ago, macranger said:

Who was the bus that cancelled?