Leipzig

Carsons Dog

14 hours ago, spireblue said:

yes wednesday loyal been to loads of footie in Germany and localtravel is always free on the day of the match on trams and buses.just show match ticket if asked.I was in Berlin a few years ago and bought a ticket for a friendly between Germany and Argentina from a tourst office for 12 euros and it included free travel to the match which was a four hour train ride away! (keep your eye out for my new flag...North Derbyshire loyal ... which has a Rangers crest and SHEFFIELD UNITED!!! HA HA.

that Berliner is good stuff and unlike here you can openly drink on the trains.. all the Germans do it!

Yes my man.

UTB.

20 hours ago, BEE said:

Is there any busses running from Berlin apart from the Glassy? Grudge paying more than I paid for flights on the train :lol:

I'm waiting on a couple of quotes coming in on Monday and might run one if the price is right.

Prob have about 4 spare seats if I go with it 

Just now, Wednesday Loyal said:

K if you are in Berlin early Sunday the 7,30 ice train to Leipzig is only 19 euros and with 6 it will be a lot cheaper the 19,15 back was coming up at 39 euros on the offers page on the DB web page

The 7.15 train is through the roof when I check it. The 8.28 train in and 20.15 train out come in at about 51 euro - probably go for that.