Leipzig

Carsons Dog

30 minutes ago, macranger said:

Anyone know of any supporters buses around the central belt going to leipzig or any links to reasonably cheap flights. Bus we were going on has just cancelled tonight. Fkn gutted. Was my sons birthday present too. 

We've got 1 spare seat on our bus if you are interested mate - includes match ticket & hotel.  

Leaving Rutherglen 6pm Friday be home Monday afternoon.

let me know if you are interested mate. 

32 minutes ago, macranger said:

Anyone know of any supporters buses around the central belt going to leipzig or any links to reasonably cheap flights. Bus we were going on has just cancelled tonight. Fkn gutted. Was my sons birthday present too. 

Have a look at Ryanair mate. I'm flying Edinburgh to London then over to Berlin. And the same again on the way back. Only cost £80. 

24 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Berlin schonefield is apparently getting maintenance done. It may be finished in time. 

@Mr Soprano You'll need to do investigative research in work this week mate to see how we get to the next station we are meant to be at :lol:

Will in work mate.

2 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Any of u seen the all inclusive brass hooses. 100 euro aw u can pump and aw the beer u can drink. Fucking yeehaa

Will need to take my running shoes with me.

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I'm gonna price it all tomorrow and then see if I can get the wee man watched.

Got the buzz to go now 

Where do you stay mate there are flights from all over the prices vary like you have never known I am going from Doncaster £67 return with one nights hotel at £45.I really should have booked from Manchester on Saturday for £30 one way and a extra hotel night