FIFA - Again !

Larry-AV

Get the poppy on the shirt and FIFA to fuck. I read that Lee Wallace will most likely play. He should know that there is an expectation that there will be a poppy on his shirt,  and if there isnt give the shirt to some rhodent who isnt worthy of the ultimate sacrifice of our war heroes. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Big_dado said:

Why? Scottish casualties in World War 1 were higher per populace than the rest of the home nation's. It's not like the questionable wars in the middle east, the British Empire had to intervene when Germany invaded Belgium, these men died fighting to protect the British Isles and decent folk on the continent. Nobody should be delighted by a tribute in memory of them being blocked by a corrupt footballing organisation.

and yet thousands of them are offended by poppys and any show of rememberence. Thats the point I was making. 

You have to ask them why! 

Sadly those same cunts are the majority of the scottish support these days.

14 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

and yet thousands of them are offended by poppys and any show of rememberence. Thats the point I was making. 

You have to ask them why! 

Sadly those same cunts are the majority of the scottish support these days.

I disagree with that. Yeah I think most of the Scottish support that go to games are anti Rangers but don't believe they are filled with tims they are too busy with the Rep. of Ireland. Would believe that most of the Scottish support would support the poppy and Remberance activities 

Long accepted we live in times that I struggle to understand but this, this is something else.

A total victory for the mentally deranged and disrespectful that object to the poppy as it supports the notion that there is a reasonable point of debate to be had.

9 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Aye, tim wummin on now...Rosie Kane??

Aye. She's a fucking cretin.

She said wearing a poppy made you "part of the war machine" and claimed that an RAF jet with a poppy on it proved that.

You'd think that she's never witnessed a Remembrance commemoration. 

2 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Aye. She's a fucking cretin.

She said wearing a poppy made you "part of the war machine" and claimed that an RAF jet with a poppy on it proved that.

You'd think that she's never witnessed a Remembrance commemoration. 

She complains it's been politicised and "celebrates" war.  It's her kind of rhetoric that's done exactly that and the root of her reasoning is anti-England and anti-British and her hiding behind a "white" poppy gives her, in her mind, a safe platform to do so.  Fortunately there's plenty in Scotland who can see through her facade.

39 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

She complains it's been politicised and "celebrates" war.  It's her kind of rhetoric that's done exactly that and the root of her reasoning is anti-England and anti-British and her hiding behind a "white" poppy gives her, in her mind, a safe platform to do so.  Fortunately there's plenty in Scotland who can see through her facade.

I totally agree. 

Had she said it should be left to individual players to decide, then she could have had a semblance of balance and sense. However, she came out with the tired old student politics/mock offended nonsense. 

Cretin of a woman.

20 hours ago, Willis said:

How can it be religious or political?

Numerous nations, political parties and religions all United in WW1&2 the poppy represents that unity and sacrifice. 

Fuck FIFA,  sadly I can picture the FA challenging this and the SFA doing fuck all.

Fuck FIFA, corrupt scumbag cunts

When you look at where the next 2 world cups are going it's obvious we only have to cross their grubby hands with silver to make them compliant 

Hello,

I just signed the petition, "Fifa: Let England and Scotland footballers wear their poppies with pride."

I think this is important. Will you sign it too?

Here's the link:

https://www.change.org/p/fifa-let-england-and-scotland-footballers-wear-their-poppies-with-pride

Thanks,

Alex

I just learned that Fifa allowed the R.O.I to wear an easter uprising motif on their jerseys..!!??...This shows just who and what they are..They will back down on this..If they don't then the Home Nations just wear it and fuck them..Infantino got in as this new man with a new approach but he looks just like a puppet/mouthpiece arsehole on this issue..

11 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I just learned that Fifa allowed the R.O.I to wear an easter uprising motif on their jerseys..!!??...This shows just who and what they are..They will back down on this..If they don't then the Home Nations just wear it and fuck them..Infantino got in as this new man with a new approach but he looks just like a puppet/mouthpiece arsehole on this issue..

Already been explained in the thread

May told MPs: “The stance taken by Fifa is utterly outrageous. Our football players want to recognise and respect those who have given their lives for our safety and security.

“I think it is absolutely right they should be able to do so.I think a clear message is going from this House. I should say to Fifa before they start telling us what to do they jolly well ought to sort their own house out.”

May was responding to Labour MP Steve McCabe, who had asked her to tell the English and Scottish FAs, as well as FIFA, “that in this country, we decide when to wear poppies”.

1 hour ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Hello,

I just signed the petition, "Fifa: Let England and Scotland footballers wear their poppies with pride."

I think this is important. Will you sign it too?

Here's the link:

https://www.change.org/p/fifa-let-england-and-scotland-footballers-wear-their-poppies-with-pride

Thanks,

Alex

Done. (tu)