Demonisation Of Rangers' Support Continues

Virtuoso

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: An article full of paranoia and self contradiction masquerading as about Rangers but really promoting a political position. Usual nonsense from VB site.

It's easy to just rubbish it and say it's paranoia and contradiction,Rather than say so can you expand and explain in detail what you don't agree with ?

Someone took some time to write all that and if your'e going to be critical at least have the decency to define what you don't agree with and why.

35 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

It's easy to just rubbish it and say it's paranoia and contradiction,Rather than say so can you expand and explain in detail what you don't agree with ?

Someone took some time to write all that and if your'e going to be critical at least have the decency to define what you don't agree with and why.

Most people on the forum are wise to the snide trolling attempts.

Shite patter.

Shame because some of his other contributions are decent.

We live in a world where the word "blackboard" is deemed racist.

The word "manhole" is deemed sexist.

The word "normal" is considered transphobic.

The word "queer" is deemed homophobic.

The word "brainstorm" is deemed offensive to people with epilepsy.

But the word "H**" is supposedly fine?  I have always been of the opinion that there is no such thing as bad language, nobody should take offence at mere words, but there is a sickening double standard at the centre of all this. One law, one standard, for a particular section of the community (us), a completely different law for the rest. 

It is discrimination pure and simple.

3 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

I don't agree with it's political posturing, trying to link that posturing to supporting Rangers, nor it's huffy puffy 'offence' at being called H***. 

12 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: An article full of paranoia and self contradiction masquerading as about Rangers but really promoting a political position. Usual nonsense from VB site.

You can interpret this article in a number of ways - whatever suits your agenda really.

What can't be denied is that there are an admittedly small but influential cabal out there who are out to regularly propagate spin against both the club and the fans. 

This is a weekend where Sellick made their annual donation to Poppy Scotland and it got publicised. But what hasn't been publicised is that none would dare to sell poppies in and around the Stade de Paul Gadd. Where large swathes of sellick fans deliberately arrived late to avoid the minutes silence. And guess who the only club in the UK today who didn't have a Poppy on their shirts today? Yep, easy to guess isn't it.

Can you imagine if we made such a disrespectful political campaign of our own? That cabal would be all over blogs, websites and tv/radio. They can do all of the above today and it goes ignored but to use to Chris Mclaughlin  (sorry again) when he couldn't wait to tell the world that rangers fans were 'guilty' of singing dubious songs after a 6-2 defeat of hibs and that he 'illegally' got information from the match delegate minutes after the final whistle. 

Just compare both factual accounts and call me paranoid mate. 

Sir, please get your head out the sand. You're simply making spectacle of yourself on here among your fellow fans. And God only knows why. 

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You can interpret this article in a number of ways - whatever suits your agenda really.

What can't be denied is that there are an admittedly small but influential cabal out there who are out to regularly propagate spin against both the club and the fans. 

This is a weekend where Sellick made their annual donation to Poppy Scotland and it got publicised. But what hasn't been publicised is that none would dare to sell poppies in and around the Stade de Paul Gadd. Where large swathes of sellick fans deliberately arrived late to avoid the minutes silence. And guess who the only club in the UK today who didn't have a Poppy on their shirts today? Yep, easy to guess isn't it.

Can you imagine if we made such a disrespectful political campaign of our own? That cabal would be all over blogs, websites and tv/radio. They can do all of the above today and it goes ignored but to use to Chris Mclaughlin  (sorry again) when he couldn't wait to tell the world that rangers fans were 'guilty' of singing dubious songs after a 6-2 defeat of hibs and that he 'illegally' got information from the match delegate minutes after the final whistle. 

Just compare both factual accounts and call me paranoid mate. 

Sir, please get your head out the sand. You're simply making spectacle of yourself on here among your fellow fans. And God only knows why. 

Your second paragraph and use of the word cabal reek of paranoia - their fans disrespect for remembrance is abysmal - it doesn't mean we should all support the political leanings of the VB position. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I don't agree with it's political posturing, trying to link that posturing to supporting Rangers, nor it's huffy puffy 'offence' at being called H***. 

You accept being called a H**?

Or worse a H** bastard?

Huffy puffy offence. Ffs.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You accept being called a H**?

Or worse a H** bastard?

Huffy puffy offence. Ffs.

Have you seen what I get called on here? If I was as easily offended as those who get her up about the word H** I'd be a real huffy puffy! Besides most of this mock offence at the word H** is just tit for tat Shite! We used to laugh at how easily offended they were - now we try to match that! 

51 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I see - you want a reply but can only comeback with abuse - says so much about more about you than me! 

Abuse?

That's not abuse. That's stating that your a trolling cunt.

Abuse is when people in real life question your religion, family or beliefs, and target those things to degenerate you to point where you are not thought of as worthy of protection.

You should think yourself lucky that this is a very forgiving forum.

Just now, Keeps01 said:

Abuse?

That's not abuse. That's stating that your a trolling cunt.

Abuse is when people in real life question your religion, family or beliefs, and target those things to degenerate you to point where you are not thought of as worthy of protection.

You should think yourself lucky that this is a very forgiving forum.

:lol::lol: reeking of paranoia .... and abuse! 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Have you seen what I get called on here? If I was as easily offended as those who get her up about the word H** I'd be a real huffy puffy! Besides most of this mock offence at the word H** is just tit for tat Shite! We used to laugh at how easily offended they were - now we try to match that! 

So you accept being called a H**.

You accept being called a H** bastard?

A yes or no will do.

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol::lol: reeking of paranoia .... and abuse! 

Methinks someone is trying to get this thread locked. He clearly dislikes the VB's but instead of ignoring their threads, tries to derail them. I am no longer going to reply to trolling posts such as this.