Demonisation Of Rangers' Support Continues

Virtuoso

No one is offended by the words, all of us in the Rangers support just want parity nothing more nothing less. I have never nor ever will be offended by being called a H** or anything that they call me/us to be perfectly honest. I just want to go to ibrox shout and scream abuse at the visiting support and players, say what I like (within reason) without fear of arrest and/or lose everything I have worked for. It's absolutely scandalous the way we have been treated over the years and it's always big bad Rangers supporters fault or Andy Halliday. We need to box clever here and get back on an even keel. Above all imo what we need as a support is a very strong board who are going to stand up and back every supporter through thick and think night and day. We are a huge huge support one of the biggest in Britain ?? and certainly the biggest in Scotland yet our voice is so little. We need to get back to the top in all aspects of football. Remember NO SURRENDER 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, True Azure said:

I'm of an age that can remember when it was our support who regularly sang "Go home ya H*** go home" at the Sellik support as they left early cos they were getting beaten off us. This term was used against them as it was very well known to our support that the  lights were kept on in Dublin at night during WW2 and the Luftwaffe were easiyy able to bomb cities in England by using the Dublin lights to help navigate them to their targets. How this was turned against us or when, I really have no idea?

they are the fheckin H***.

lets give it back

1 minute ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

Fuck, I used 2B signed to another "Rangers" site. It used 2B good but shite now.

They appointed 2 of the biggest trolls on it as mods. Why ? Why? Why? would they do that.

2B or not 2B mate

That is the question if the answer is " my second year tutor group "

6 hours ago, True Azure said:

I'm of an age that can remember when it was our support who regularly sang "Go home ya H*** go home" at the Sellik support as they left early cos they were getting beaten off us. This term was used against them as it was very well known to our support that the  lights were kept on in Dublin at night during WW2 and the Luftwaffe were easiyy able to bomb cities in England by using the Dublin lights to help navigate them to their targets. How this was turned against us or when, I really have no idea?

Why they call us H***?  You don't know? Believe it or not its because the royal family descends from Germany and hence they call us H*** ?????

Offended? not on your life- it's equal treatment that I expect- fuckin fat chance of That!  

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

Methinks someone is trying to get this thread locked. He clearly dislikes the VB's but instead of ignoring their threads, tries to derail them. I am no longer going to reply to trolling posts such as this.

Why should I ignore it ? I don't like the sentiment - why would I not give my opinion - it's a forum. 

5 hours ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

they are the fheckin H***.

lets give it back

You should be banned for being taigy and adding an unnecessary "h". 

4 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Why they call us H***?  You don't know? Believe it or not its because the royal family descends from Germany and hence they call us H*** ?????

Offended? not on your life- it's equal treatment that I expect- fuckin fat chance of That!  

Something to do with trashing Wolverhampton, apparently - heard and seen that's the reason a few times.

It's the unacceptable singling out of all demonising rhetoric against Rangers, being tolerated, ignored at times and supported by those who could and should oppose it.

It's a foreign enemy who are taking the piss out of us in our own backyard, and yet some on here slag the VB for bringing it to the attention of the forum.

Get a grip. It's only going to get worse and when it does, don't come crying to us when you're personally getting in the face from one of them. You're on your own ...

I for one hope that it ends up as a massive square-go because we know the fighting irish are soft as shite cowards and we'll boot the fuckers back to the 1900's

15 hours ago, True Azure said:

The chant from us to them was belted out exactly the way you describe, I myself have also no idea when it u turned.

10 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes - doesn't bother me in the slightest 

And that's it in a nutshell.

Thousands of our support are of  PUL persuasion and you despise it. Take every opportunity to try to deny it's link, history and association with the club.

And yet that illegal term which is used by those who despise us and wish us dead causes you no issue whatsoever. You have more issue with bears of a different background than Rangers haters.

Pathetic.

3 hours ago, pcbear said:

The chant from us to them was belted out exactly the way you describe, I myself have also no idea when it u turned.

Against wolverhampton while we where walking down the street there was a paper article saying "the H*** are coming" is the general consensus i believe.

13 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Methinks someone is trying to get this thread locked. He clearly dislikes the VB's but instead of ignoring their threads, tries to derail them. I am no longer going to reply to trolling posts such as this.

Sounds like every thread started on here about Rangers First or whatever it's called now.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And that's it in a nutshell.

Thousands of our support are of  PUL persuasion and you despise it. Take every opportunity to try to deny it's link, history and association with the club.

And yet that illegal term which is used by those who despise us and wish us dead causes you no issue whatsoever. You have more issue with bears of a different background than Rangers haters.

Pathetic.

lol I have never denied the pul linkage - I question its current relevance - but you just make up shite to support your position - oh and H** is not an illegal term either - any other lies you want to trot out to support your position ?

pathetic!

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

lol I have never denied the pul linkage - I question its current relevance - but you just make up shite to support your position - oh and H** is not an illegal term either - any other lies you want to trot out to support your position ?

pathetic!

You calling anyone pathetic hmm 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

pathetic!

U sure you're a Rangers fan?, with friends like you and all that!!....ffs 

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

pathetic!

I'd say there are no words that are deemed illegal,But plenty of words that are deemed offensive.

H** is deemed by a government funded organisation as a derogatory and offensive term used against protestant people. 

You claiming the term doesn't bother you in the slightest in whatever context it's used is both bizarre and worrying.