Good luck England

Max1872

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Was that Lee that lost his man?

I don't think so. It looks like it at first glance because he was the closest man. However, Wallace, firstly had just been charging up the other end but secondly, to me, it looked like Hanley got drawn in. Again. Hanley was marking no one and was too busy ball watching. IMO he should have took Rooney, then Berra should have took Lallana, Legoheid Sturridge with Wallace spare at the back. However, because Hanley was marking no cunt, Berra has to go with Rooney which then leaves Lallana free. In addition Anya should do better with the block although to be fair the right mid wasn't helping! 

If you're being harsh Wallace could maybe have covered after noticing Hanley getting drawn in but from what I seen Hanley was more to blame. May need to see it again though........

If England actually wanted to play this could be a drubbing. They look so disinterested its unreal. 

This reminds me of Rangers and Aberdeen. One team really believe theres a rivalry and live for those games every season. The other knows their better and just go out and play the game. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I don't think so. It looks like it at first glance because he was the closest man. However, Wallace, firstly had just been charging up the other end but secondly, to me, it looked like Hanley got drawn in. Again. Hanley was marking no one and was too busy ball watching. IMO he should have took Rooney, then Berra should have took Lallana, Legoheid Sturridge with Wallace spare at the back. However, because Hanley was marking no cunt, Berra has to go with Rooney which then leaves Lallana free. In addition Anya should do better with the block although to be fair the right mid wasn't helping! 

If you're being harsh Wallace could maybe have covered after noticing Hanley getting drawn in but from what I seen Hanley was more to blame. May need to see it again though........

Both wrong, three free headers, was certainly Kiernans fault, cunt gets blamed for everything else

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No idea why people keep going on about Burke and him playing in Germany. He's started one game in the German league and was also absolutely terrible against Lithuania at home!

That being said he's better than Forrest.

He's impressed when coming on as a sub to be fair. Think he's got a goal and 2 assists to his name so far. Not bad for a young boy still finding his way in a new league.