Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Not that I’ve seen. Will the media have the correct moral compass yet and report the full story? I doubt it!

Maybe it is a little early but nothing still on the BBC or STV websites. We will see what happens in the next hour or so. 

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Just need to wait and see. But I'm sure any links to scum fc will be left out again.  

They edited one of the charges. I'm not sure if it was one refering to Barrowfield which was in at least one of the charges.

Sweep sweep.

Shamed King who was also a coach at celtic boys’ club, was yesterday told by sheriff Johanna Johnston QC: “You have been convicted of serious sexual offences against pupils when you were in a position of trust as a teacher and football coach.”

The narrative, if it doesn't get buried, will become about him as a teacher. He's another part of the CFC paedophile ring. Plain and simple.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They edited one of the charges. I'm not sure if it was one refering to Barrowfield which was in at least one of the charges.

Sweep sweep.

I can already see they are focusing more on him being a teacher than a football coach. 

He's the 2nd animal with links to scum fc. Why a clear paedophile ring is not being reported on is a national disgrace. 

23 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

EveningTimes highlighting his links to CBC and Torbett.

" King also worked at Torbett’s company, the Trophy Centre, but previously denied being close to him" and "During Torbett’s trial he named King as one of the coaches at the boys’ club"

Boom, separate entity no fcuking way.  

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Daily record now leading on it...

"Rangers face UEFA disciplinary action after Villarreal pitch invasion"

Oops my mistake it's negative about us again.

Pedro must have been on the blower . "Help your beloveds out chaps "

I'm sorry to say I was right a few years ago about this beggar infested taig rhag

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Pedro must have been on the blower . "Help your beloveds out chaps "

I'm sorry to say I was right a few years ago about this beggar infested taig rhag

It's crept up on some. It's still beyond some who can't see what's going on. Not just with this rag but society in general.

But it's everywhere, and it's blatant.

Archived