Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

9 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

I see the reliably silent Humza Yousaf on SKY Sports News singing like a canary about the horrible and offensive sectarian chanting the other night.  Shame he's not as vocal about the apparent much lesser crime of historical child abuse...….

No votes in uncovering paedophile rings,he knows the SNP's demographic.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47403216

Interesting to see the outcome of this.

Tarrier like behaviour from Crewe.

Mr Walters said the club's lawyers had written to say there was "no reasonable explanation or justification" for him to have waited longer than the allowed three-year limit for a personal injury claim, although this limit is usually waived in child sexual abuse cases.

41 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Tarrier like behaviour from Crewe.

Mr Walters said the club's lawyers had written to say there was "no reasonable explanation or justification" for him to have waited longer than the allowed three-year limit for a personal injury claim, although this limit is usually waived in child sexual abuse cases.

It's not fucking PPI, i got fucked in the arse as a kid and was scared but only have three years to tell an adult who may be a catholic piece of shit that does nothing about it.

Sound reasonable.

On Twitter the Crewe fans choice of excuse is that it’s not the club that are denying liability but the clubs insurers. Not quite as bad as separate entity but despicable non the less. 

I find it hard to believe that an insurance company will take liability for a criminal act but they seem adamant. 

Now what if a letter existed that shows that celtic FC asked boys & their families was it all right for Frank Cairney to return to celtic after 1990 when he resigned? Now that would be utterly disgusting would it not?

5:59 AM - 2 Mar 20191

New conversationSir Walter Smith‏ @Im_oot_Ma_EBTs 9m9 minutes ago

More

Replying to @pzj_1483

No chance

1 reply0 retweets2 likes

John (thee) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1483 5m5 minutes ago

More

Oh there is letters my good friend

48 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Now what if a letter existed that shows that celtic FC asked boys & their families was it all right for Frank Cairney to return to celtic after 1990 when he resigned? Now that would be utterly disgusting would it not?

5:59 AM - 2 Mar 20191

New conversationSir Walter Smith‏ @Im_oot_Ma_EBTs 9m9 minutes ago

More

Replying to @pzj_1483

No chance

1 reply0 retweets2 likes

John (thee) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1483 5m5 minutes ago

More

Oh there is letters my good friend

Does the letter come from cfc. If so i hope and pray that this is showen to all the victims if those pedo b###ards. Maybe then they will fight for justice against pedo.f.c

21 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Does the letter come from cfc. If so i hope and pray that this is showen to all the victims if those pedo b###ards. Maybe then they will fight for justice against pedo.f.c

Would a Scottish national newspaper have knowledge of such a letter?

John (thee) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1483 14m14 minutes ago

100%

More

I suppose they must be weighing up the fiscal aspect of basically losing half of their readership with truth and justice.

John (thee) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1483

Well to be fair to them they even gave the club a right to reply........That is done now just await the story.........

3 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Would a Scottish national newspaper have knowledge of such a letter?

John (thee) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1483 14m14 minutes ago

100%

More

I suppose they must be weighing up the fiscal aspect of basically losing half of their readership with truth and justice.

John (thee) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1483

Well to be fair to them they even gave the club a right to reply........That is done now just await the story.........

I hope this is true and the roof comes crashing in on the bastards.

John (thee) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1483 36m36 minutes ago

More

So it begins again on Thursday the 7th March when the trial of the disgusting celtic coach/kitman McCafferty begins. A truly awful period & shame for celtic FC again begins to unravel.

34 minutes ago, Jonok said:

More

So it begins again on Thursday the 7th March when the trial of the disgusting celtic coach/kitman McCafferty begins. A truly awful period & shame for celtic FC again begins to unravel.

There seems to be rather a lot of these child Molestors connected to celtic Football Club, one could be forgiven for wondering if there’s some sort of a connection.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

There seems to be rather a lot of these child Molestors connected to celtic Football Club, one could be forgiven for wondering if there’s some sort of a connection.

Might be a small connection mate but defo not a paedophile ring 

1 hour ago, Jonok said:

More

Might not be trial. Might be Preliminary Hearing or First Diet as he has not entered any pleas yet. 

If all parties are ready for trial, it should happen April/May.

27 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Might not be trial. Might be Preliminary Hearing or First Diet as he has not entered any pleas yet. 

If all parties are ready for trial, it should happen April/May.

Do you know timescale for Torbetts appeal hearing BNB.

8 hours ago, Jonok said:

Do you know timescale for Torbetts appeal hearing BNB.

That depends on whether or not the case gets through the Sift. If 1 high court judge decides the case is not arguable then the case goes to 3 High Court Judges to decide if the case is arguable. The appeal against conviction can only be on a point of law and they will argue the sentence was excessive (though given what he was convicted of and his previous that should fail.) If the Judges decide there is an argument then it will go to a full hearing, if not then that is the end of it and he remains a convicted paedophile with a 6 year sentence.

Of course if it does go to a hearing then the sentence could be increased as well as the Bench may decide it is too lenient.

I just did a similar appeal but it was on a much less serious case and it took 4 months in total, so give it maybe a few months more. Of course if the appeal is refused at Sift we hear nothing.

3 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Connections to Barry Bennell, Jimmy Saville and Cardinal Rape a Priest.....all just coincidence as well. 

the CBC, BBC and catholic church are separate entities, nothing to do with them mate.

Even after a certain convicted paedo was taken back into the fold, still nothing to do with them.

48 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Is McCafferty not supposed to be appearing this week at Livingston sherrif court? can't see anything in the rolls

Have a look up this page and you will see a post from BNB which will explain some things about the case.  

1 hour ago, Malkster said:

Is McCafferty not supposed to be appearing this week at Livingston sherrif court? can't see anything in the rolls

According to FF there is a James McCafferty on the rolls for Court no 10 in Glasgow tomorrow.

Archived