Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

there's only a small minority of the cases can be sued over there. 

plus you would be shocked how low can be for this kind of thing. I know a woman who was raped as a 4yr old ended up with less than 5k .

5k is a shambles I know someone who got 13k and that was a also a disgusting low amount  in my opinion

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Sisters of nazereth in Belfast justbeen told to pay £50k to woman for physical abuse. 

The same Sisters of Nazereth on PRW who told a child her parents were dead when they were in fact alive and well and shipped the poor kid to Australia 

an abomination of an organisation 

43 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The Herald today leading Sport with an article about the abuse and victims deserving answers.

It is a puff piece portraying the separate entity shit, not the hard hitting, cutting edge reporting I would expect of a leading newspaper in this swamp. 

Ahhh the infamous "Juan ghuy"!

John does not want an apology

John  does not want money

John does not blame anyone at the club who facilitated his and other children's rape 

John wants closure.... but wants to do fuck all for his fellow victims 

I think John is a figment of  Cameron's imagination

rheeking of aw let's jist forget this an move om

They are indeed literally shitting themselves over this 

42 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

McIllvanney? The man who still worshipped Stein despite what we know now,personally I found the man fucking nauseating.

Regardless what he didn't know about boxing wasn't worth knowing and his writing was on a different planet to the shysters of today. 

Doesn't mean I agree with everything he wrote. 

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Ahhh the infamous "Juan ghuy"!

John does not want an apology

John  does not want money

John does not blame anyone at the club who facilitated his and other children's rape 

John wants closure.... but wants to do fuck all for his fellow victims 

I think John is a figment of  Cameron's imagination

rheeking of aw let's jist forget this an move om

They are indeed literally shitting themselves over this 

John doesn’t want an apology, or money, also doesn’t blame the club. Think you’re right mate. Figment of Cameron’s imagination. 

It's as if Cameron tried to write  a meaningful piece... then shat himself and started talking to his imaginary friend "john" 

john does not want an apology

john does not want money

john just wants to carry on and forget it ever happened ... exactly like celtic would 

Was pep ghost writing this shite? 

3 hours ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Anyone know what happened the that PJZ guy on Twitter or if he’s got a new account? 

He seemed to be on the ball constantly with this and decent for an update but haven’t seen anything to do with him in weeks. 

The taigs got him shut down again. You can follow him here ...

https://twitter.com/PharezZara

Archived