Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

2 hours ago, desire1689 said:

I know the boy that was involved. He is still a season ticket holder but his heart is torn by supporting the club and.bein turned away by the club.  The "man" now receives counselling to this day.  I was "unfortunate" to have him confide in me with regards to the attack that took place within the confines of ibrox as I am.a supporter too and was disgusted by the way in which our club hierarchy dealt with it. It no our fault. . It was another bunch of administrative people that were responsible.  

No ... As a club we should have dealt with it.  ..iI know the guy didn't want millions of pounds just a token of the shit he has had to endure in his life and an apology . 

So if we are all playing it straight down the line them our club has.muxh to do in order to apologise and they ...like cultic. ...In my opinion cannot bare to say sorry as it will cost them financially.  But some don't care .. only want to protect our club.  Is that not what happened to those micks. . And torbett and stein. What's good for the goose and all that 

I don 't believe you.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I new to go deal with my youngest just now but I will be back on later on to deal with any comments.  Or questions you have for that matter.  As far as.i believe no outsiders can see this ie tims etc.  So if you have any questions you don't want any prying eyes to see. Send a private message with any questions and I will do my best to answer.  

16 minutes ago, desire1689 said:

I new to go deal with my youngest just now but I will be back on later on to deal with any comments.  Or questions you have for that matter.  As far as.i believe no outsiders can see this ie tims etc.  So if you have any questions you don't want any prying eyes to see. Send a private message with any questions and I will do my best to answer.  

Fuck off.

Just now, hawkeye said:

You are trying too hard and you can't even write properly .

You are a tarrier.

When is the McCafferty trial starting ?

Meant to start last Thursday as far as I am aware. In Glasgow Sherrif court.  I am not good at writing never mind typing 

2 hours ago, desire1689 said:

Yes well maybe he wants his story told. Maybe if people stop denying it happened at probably every club,  boys brigade, scouts church, chapels, swimming club, athletic club ...maybe we could all move on a deal with things.  

I know the guy very well as he is a member of.my family. So am I a priest? no .. .. I am only commenting on an issue which a club ...man city have made.great in roads in dealing with their past. If you choose not to listen I can't tell u anymore. You have ur mind made up.  

However ... I can advise that he has a lawyer dealing with it

I have been wrong many times in my life and I could be wrong about yourself. As has been posted above we do get a lot of tarriers coming on RM and spouting shite, they normally do not last very long. I still have an open mind the the moment.

If your family member was indeed abused at Rangers, by I assume the bastard who came from Hibs, who never told future employers why they had sacked him, then he deserved some help from our Club. So many have been abused at the beasts in the east end of Glasgow but no one in the media will really run with the story, hopefully after the last one (at the moment) is dealt with that will change.

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have been wrong many times in my life and I could be wrong about yourself. As has been posted above we do get a lot of tarriers coming on RM and spouting shite, they normally do not last very long. I still have an open mind the the moment.

If your family member was indeed abused at Rangers, by I assume the bastard who came from Hibs, who never told future employers why they had sacked him, then he deserved some help from our Club. So many have been abused at the beasts in the east end of Glasgow but no one in the media will really run with the story, hopefully after the last one (at the moment) is dealt with that will change.

Yes it was by that person who I hate to name but neilly.  Now Rangers were not aware of the case until my nephew went to Rangers after the players down south kicked it all off and he could not deal with it.  He was advised to inform the police which he duly done and statements were taken etc. So Rangers acted in tye way they should and that's fine Nd they could not respond to it 30 years ago as they were not made aware by this specific case,  although I know he was sacked on the spot for other allegations. again Rangers done the correct thing and informed the police.  My new phew issue is how the club dealt with his abuse allegation. He has then himself up and although he pays his season ticket every year .. sometimes he struggles to go as his head and heart are" not as one" his words. Not.mine.

My original point was every club no matter who they are should be following man city in how they handle the response and not the same as Barry Benell former team who are acting like cultic and Rangers. Distancing themselves from it. I understand people may be defensive but honestly guys you really need to open up 

All I am saying guys it happened everywhere.  Man City dealing with it. No other clubs are. 

You know all he wanted was for someone in the higher echelons of iron to say come over tell us your story and get an apology. Nothing much for thirty years of dealing with this alone with his parents or nothing knowing.  

Not too much to ask from a supporter who has had  season ticket since he was seven or.eight and it was a half season ticket where you uses to rip out the specific ticket put of a bound book with vouchers at the back beside the tickets for cup games etc  

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

These ibrox stories are rumours and innuendo, compared to actual court cases and convictions at celtic.

Shut it down or you will be banned.

Fair enough I won't say another word on it. Sent u PM

20 hours ago, desire1689 said:

Yes it was by that person who I hate to name but neilly.  Now Rangers were not aware of the case until my nephew went to Rangers after the players down south kicked it all off and he could not deal with it.  He was advised to inform the police which he duly done and statements were taken etc. So Rangers acted in tye way they should and that's fine Nd they could not respond to it 30 years ago as they were not made aware by this specific case,  although I know he was sacked on the spot for other allegations. again Rangers done the correct thing and informed the police.  My new phew issue is how the club dealt with his abuse allegation. He has then himself up and although he pays his season ticket every year .. sometimes he struggles to go as his head and heart are" not as one" his words. Not.mine.

My original point was every club no matter who they are should be following man city in how they handle the response and not the same as Barry Benell former team who are acting like cultic and Rangers. Distancing themselves from it. I understand people may be defensive but honestly guys you really need to open up 

Just a pity hibs didn't tell the police about this cunt,but allowed him to go elsewhere and took advantage of one kid,which was dealt with in a manner befitting Rangers.
The rest of your posts are a pile of tripe as I cannot work out what else you think should happen.
cfc who employed a whole paedophile ring haven't even apologised directly to nearly 150 victims,and have even tried to distanced themselves by claiming separate entity in a manner befitting that vile club.
As far as i'm concerned we as a club did the right and proper thing.

On 14/03/2019 at 18:05, desire1689 said:

Look I agree. I M not here to spread stupid allegations. I only speak the truth for a member of my family.

How would your “nephew” feel about you openly posting his story on social media. After he’d supposedly opened up to someone he felt he could trust with an issue that has lingered over his head since the day it happened. You say he still has trouble coping with it.

whos to say your nephew doesn’t post on here and read this ? 

Of course that would never happen cause your full of shit ! 

On 14/03/2019 at 15:13, desire1689 said:

I know the boy that was involved. He is still a season ticket holder but his heart is torn by supporting the club and.bein turned away by the club.  The "man" now receives counselling to this day.  I was "unfortunate" to have him confide in me with regards to the attack that took place within the confines of ibrox as I am.a supporter too and was disgusted by the way in which our club hierarchy dealt with it. It no our fault. . It was another bunch of administrative people that were responsible.  

No ... As a club we should have dealt with it.  ..iI know the guy didn't want millions of pounds just a token of the shit he has had to endure in his life and an apology . 

So if we are all playing it straight down the line them our club has.muxh to do in order to apologise and they ...like cultic. ...In my opinion cannot bare to say sorry as it will cost them financially.  But some don't care .. only want to protect our club.  Is that not what happened to those micks. . And torbett and stein. What's good for the goose and all that 

Aye right ye are ffs 

This cunts reeking 

Archived