Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Our club should be writing to the SFA cc'ing UEFA demanding independent enquiry and retrospective action, in a similar vein to Lawwells letter of 2012.

We as a fan base should be demanding this of our Board.

We need to apply pressure on the SFA and SPFL to at least acknowledge what is going on. Part of me wonders if we might be doing that behind the scenes, I hope so anyway! 

These horrible rancid tarrier bastards deserve everything that is coming to them.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Our club should be writing to the SFA cc'ing UEFA demanding independent enquiry and retrospective action, in a similar vein to Lawwells letter of 2012.

We as a fan base should be demanding this of our Board.

I agree with both you and Cushy, I think we should do as you are saying but give it a week or two not to take the story away from them at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is from the BBC Scotland web page at the end of the celtic statement, how do celtic think they can change a name in August this year and no one is going to ask the question why so near to the Torbett trial:

celtic Boys Club has been rebranded as St Patrick's Sports Academy, BBC Scotland has learned.

The team's name, logo and green and white hooped shirts were changed in August.

The academy did not respond to a request for a comment about the timing and reason behind the move.

Its teams now play in a different style of green and white strip, featuring a new crest which states the club was established in 2018.

The academy runs its own official social media accounts but the under-18s team still maintains a separate Facebook page.

Earlier posts on the account show that results from last season were listed under "celtic BC", and details in the "about" section still reference celtic Boys Club.

The academy, which is based in Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, has 10 youth teams.

It also runs a Soccer School, aimed at three to five year olds, as well as walking, running and cycling groups.

The boys club no longer has an official presence on social media and its main Facebook and Twitter accounts have been deleted.

image.thumb.png.d8182d8161be9db39de5f01607e86cb0.png

Cover up is nearly complete!

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

We need to apply pressure on the SFA and SPFL to at least acknowledge what is going on. Part of me wonders if we might be doing that behind the scenes, I hope so anyway! 

These horrible rancid tarrier bastards deserve everything that is coming to them.

I fear we take the moral high ground, stiff upper lip approach to it and leave it to run it's natural course. Fuck that.

I posted above Lawwells letter. He copied in those he felt could influence his cause, which was to crucify us and take our titles.

Karma needs to be our bitch. 

We need to demand impartial investigation, and the club need to hear us demand it and inform us they have taken action. It needs to happen.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I agree with both you and Cushy, I think we should do as you are saying but give it a week or two not to take the story away from them at the moment.

The club communication with the authorities could happen immediately. I don't think we should be going public anytime soon.

26 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

are they part of the rule the SFA has conveniently removed .

this removes any potential punishments from the football authorities .

this process of removing the rule .reasons for removal and why it would benefit football .the people who removed it and when it was removed .

I'm sure it's only been removed in recent times .probably a day or 2 after the Barry bennel allegations came out

The link was still active at Dec 2016

See this "separate entity" celticboysclub, would that mean they are making out that as a club they have never had their own youth teams??

I'm assuming every other professional  football club has their own youth set up!!

2 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

I reckon we should all phone and email and tweet taig sponsors asking them why they continue to be associated with such a disgusting club

Radio Clyde for me should be bombarded. These bastards sponsor the scum not to mention they fronted the campaign against us in 2011/12.

1 minute ago, ice said:

See this "separate entity" celticboysclub, would that mean they are making out that as a club they have never had their own youth teams??

I'm assuming every other professional  football club has their own youth set up!!

Pretty much yes! It’s like saying Tesco has nothing to do with Tesco Metro. 

12 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The link was still active at Dec 2016

November 2016 is when the revelations came out .

Scumbag bastards tried to make up rules to fuck us over for a legal tax avoidance scheme .and for most part they did.they had no liquidation scenario rules at the time .

Then they remove rules to protect they peado harbouring cunts 

and we are supposed to try and build bridges 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Radio Clyde for me should be bombarded. These bastards sponsor the scum not to mention they fronted the campaign against us in 2011/12.

agreed also I'm talking about there bigger sponsors like new balance dafabet and  magners I think with enough people phoning emailing and tweeting them there's a good chance they would pull out of there deals with the taigs

Just now, watpnosurrender said:

agreed also I'm talking about there bigger sponsors like new balance dafabet and  magners I think with enough people phoning emailing and tweeting them there's a good chance they would pull out of there deals with the taigs

BT sponsor one of their stands as well I’m sure! ??

celtic boys club the very club that allowed scum fc first choice on all its players. Yet they cunts are claiming differently.

Are we really meant to believe every other club had just as much chance of signing those players as scum fc:lol: Nae bother

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The club communication with the authorities could happen immediately. I don't think we should be going public anytime soon.

That is something I would have no problem with mate :thumbup: I thought you meant put out a letter like the liewell one for public consumption, I just took you up wrong.

Archived