Warburton has to go

RFCJoshy1690

I got banned from other forums for this opinion but in my opinion warbs had to go. He has intoroduced a mediocre attitude at our club and that is unacceptable. We've watched pish on the park wearing our colours for nearly a year now and doesn't look like improving at any time soon. It's time to look for a new manager who can get this squad playing as the talent is there but sadly our current management team can't get the best out them. Anyone have a different opinion? Let's me know cause I'm struggling to find a reason why we should keep watching this bullshit every week  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do we bring in if we do get rid of Warburton?

I'm not sure I agree that another manager would be successful with this group of players. We didn't get the level of investment required to challenge for the title.

I'd give Warburton until the end of the season and if he doesn't get second then think about changing manager.

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

I'm not sure I agree that another manager would be successful with this group of players. We didn't get the level of investment required to challenge for the title.

I'd give Warburton until the end of the season and if he doesn't get second then think about changing manager.

He's had money to spend that's not an absolute excuse he can't get this squad playing and that's just a fact. I'm pished but I'm no that pished I can't see what's happening on the park 

6 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Despite that performance I too would give him till the end of the season . Definitely off though if 2nd isn't achieved as well as a big improvement . 

Just now, gmcf said:

Despite that performance I too would give him till the end of the season . Definitely off though if 2nd isn't achieved as well as a big improvement . 

I don't see the point in keeping him , he's bought this dross, he's not going to change and its only going to get worse. Thing is we don't have the cash to sack him.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

We said the same when McCoist was here.

A little bit different, atleast under Warburton we have a footballing philosophy in place and alot of his signings have actually been successful.

Under McCoist we were getting embarrassed by part-time teams on a regular basis when he had a similar budget to what Warburton has. 

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

We look every inch of a team who's manager lets them believe that these kind of results and performances are good enough. This club is too big for Warburton and a lot of those players.

I disagree..

The players are playing like they have lost faith in the manager and his ethos..

it is now a case of when does he go not if (tu)

10 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Of course another manager can make a difference, hate to mention "them" but look at the difference tranny man has made to them.

Under Deilla they were so shit even we were clearer better.......a good manager makes all the difference and Warburton is now losing the fans. His refusual to change things is criminal and will in the end cost him his job. What he does during training is a mystery to me because that is where you are supposed to learn about the players but he clearly doesnt know some of their best positions. He also never ever answers the difficult questions, next press conference for the Aberdeen game people will rightly ask him about the Hearts game but he will refuse to be drawn on it FFS he is the Rangers manager and has to answer the difficult questions.

If someone can give me a reasoned and sound argument for keeping him then Im all ears

A little bit different, atleast under Warburton we have a footballing philosophy in place and alot of his signings have actually been successful.

Under McCoist we were getting embarrassed by part-time teams on a regular basis when he had a similar budget to what Warburton has. 

So the theory is good just cant actually do it. How far weve come, then we were shite now were shite but with a plan.

17 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

He won't get second .Take that as a given . If we change it .It may just galvanise us before it's too late

13 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Neilson wouldn't be a bad call after that performance.

Warburton's time is up. The one trick pony is there for all to see in fucking technicolour. We ain't getting a sniff of second. Warburton may use all the management speak,  but I doubt he understands any of it and is really as thick as two short ones. He might just be a decent youth team coach, but he is no first team manager, far less one that should be near our club. 

2 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

What is this footballing philosophy that he has? because all I'm seeing is us struggle to win a game of football.

Never mind this Pish about give him until the end of the season what for just to sit through more of the same.

Get him gone asap.

1 minute ago, Bertent said:

So the theory is good just cant actually do it. How far weve come, then we were shite now were shite but with a plan.

Well I think we've been taking some steps in the right direction but it was never going to be easy this season. A mixture of them improving so much under Rodgers, and outspending us in the transfer market made challenging for the title impossible.

Second is still well within reach and I think he deserves until the end of the season. If he doesn't get that he should go.

14 minutes ago, jamess said:

Make him director of football (with no power over tactics),  and get a coach in with experience of Scottish football.  Jimmy Calderwood, Jimmy Nicol etc

I wouldn't now mate .He is insulting us with some of the dross he is coming out with .

Our record is now nearly as bad as McCoist . Up a level I agree but he is simply not a winner

Second is still well within reach and I think he deserves until the end of the season. If he doesn't get that he should go.

Based on what? Wishful thinking? We cant piss away anymore time we need this season to set up for next, The Magic Monplan is not the man to get us into Europe.