Jump to content

Can i just say


centenarystand

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

Never deserved to lose the last game at Shitoddrie, we got bumped.

They actually scored again from a free kick that shouldn't have been as Wallace won that ball fair and square. Why are all  their songs about Ian Durrant? They are total scum. I stayed right till the very end and watched as the rats were "trying" to get to the Bears in the broomloan and were scrapping with the police and had that been bears carrying on like that then they would've been lifted. Assholes 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

They actually scored again from a free kick that shouldn't have been as Wallace won that ball fair and square. Why are all  their songs about Ian Durrant? They are total scum. I stayed right till the very end and watched as the rats were "trying" to get to the Bears in the broomloan and were scrapping with the police and had that been bears carrying on like that then they would've been lifted. Assholes 

I know they scored from a free kick that wasn't and could have done the same again today when that fat Dick Hayes dived and conned the ref, they've been singing songs about Durrant for years, it happened about 28 years ago Neil Simpson broke Durrants leg in a horrific tackle at Pittodrie.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

I know they scored from a free kick that wasn't and could have done the same again today when that fat Dick Hayes dived and conned the ref, they've been singing songs about Durrant for years, it happened about 28 years ago Neil Simpson broke Durrants leg in a horrific tackle at Pittodrie.

I know what they are singing and why they do but it's all they sing when they are down here. I just hate them as they are total rat bags I meant why is it all they sing as in they don't have any other songs and are vile cretins 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I know what they are singing and why they do but it's all they sing when they are down here. I just hate them as they are total rat bags I meant why is it all they sing as in they don't have any other songs and are vile cretins 

They're a wee diddy club with diddy fans who think they're some sort of rivals to us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I know what they are singing and why they do but it's all they sing when they are down here. I just hate them as they are total rat bags I meant why is it all they sing as in they don't have any other songs and are vile cretins 

Some of them were singing about the Ibrox disaster at 2-0 down aswell.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

I know they scored from a free kick that wasn't and could have done the same again today when that fat Dick Hayes dived and conned the ref, they've been singing songs about Durrant for years, it happened about 28 years ago Neil Simpson broke Durrants leg in a horrific tackle at Pittodrie.

He did not break Durrants leg, he fucked his knee(I think cruciate) an assault for which Simpson should have been jailed. And I don't mean that lightly. It was arguably the worst, vile, and most deliberate tackle ever. He ruined the career of a fabulous talent and the cunts sing about it and the Ibrox disaster every visit. They are true scum. I could go on but I won't caus I treat the Aberdeen support with absolute and utter contempt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

He did not break Durrants leg, he fucked his knee(I think cruciate) an assault for which Simpson should have been jailed. And I don't mean that lightly. It was arguably the worst, vile, and most deliberate tackle ever. He ruined the career of a fabulous talent and the cunts sing about it and the Ibrox disaster every visit. They are true scum. I could go on but I won't caus I treat the Aberdeen support with absolute and utter contempt.

My apologies ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 May 2024 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      celtic v Rangers
      Hampden Park
      Scottish Cup
×
×
  • Create New...