Hogmanay Against Beast F.C

BridgeIsBlue

Now more than ever we have to remind them and educate the viewing audience of who these dirty bastards really are. The previous game was the first I heard the new "PAEDOS PAEDOS" chant and it fit perfectly,so for the full 90 minutes on the 31st we need to get that plus BJK and "Glasgow" C*lt*c Paedophiles ringing around Ibrox.

And for those cretins looking in saying this is "point scoring"...

CRDbfgFWgAEEkvf.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Ban them outright from Ibrox in a blaze of publicity the day before the match and explain we want nothing to do with bheast fc until they come clean over the scandal rocking football.
That would certainly bring some much needed attention there way.  

Whilst I agree with the idea. Just what punishment would be meted out and to whom though..??..Rangers back into Div 3 or banished forever..??..Whilst Regan is on t v to issue a full unreserved apology to c****c for any damaged caused to their brand...:hanged:

22 minutes ago, standup said:

Is there a possibility this game does not get played.

Due to the seriousness of the crimes, not only have they covered up child abuse but one of there own young players was murdered and a coach who was a suspect in the murder. This coach has now been outed as also being a pedophile.  This is far bigger than a game of football, even an old firm one. I honestly believe Rangers should refuse them access to Ibrox until they are investigated and the scum bastards that hid this vile crimes are charged. 

29 minutes ago, standup said:

Is there a possibility this game does not get played.

They're waiting for the death of a former player that hasn't been involved with the club or played with anyone in the squad, failing that a tour of Japan may well lead to the game being postponed 

I absolutely believe we should highlight it in some capacity but let's not direct it at them that looks amusing because that is the wrong approach

But we should be bringing as much banners, posters anything to highlight these dirty cunts

Singing "oh big Jock knew" just makes us look like petty point scorers and it is a joke, this isn't and we need to treat these vermin bastards to a display that hits home just how vile and shameful their club is! 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Ban them outright from Ibrox in a blaze of publicity the day before the match and explain we want nothing to do with bheast fc until they come clean over the scandal rocking football.
That would certainly bring some much needed attention there way.  

To me that's actually a fucking great idea!!

26 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Due to the seriousness of the crimes, not only have they covered up child abuse but one of there own young players was murdered and a coach who was a suspect in the murder. This coach has now been outed as also being a pedophile.  This is far bigger than a game of football, even an old firm one. I honestly believe Rangers should refuse them access to Ibrox until they are investigated and the scum bastards that hid this vile crimes are charged. 

Is that the boy that the police blamed his wee brother for a year until they discovered it was, surprisingly, the local paedo that killed him? 

14 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Is that the boy that the police blamed his wee brother for a year until they discovered it was, surprisingly, the local paedo that killed him? 

The latest celtic pedo coach was a suspect in the murder of a young celtic football player. Another pedophile was convicted of the crime, the poor kid was set on fire. Due to it now becoming apparent that this latest celtic coach is also a pedophile it should be incumbent on police Scotland to re investigate this crime to see what the scum creature knew. Also investigate what celtic knew and hid it, preventing the course of justice. But ban these fucking vile cretins from Ibrox is the least we should be doing. 

30 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I absolutely believe we should highlight it in some capacity but let's not direct it at them that looks amusing because that is the wrong approach

But we should be bringing as much banners, posters anything to highlight these dirty cunts

Singing "oh big Jock knew" just makes us look like petty point scorers and it is a joke, this isn't and we need to treat these vermin bastards to a display that hits home just how vile and shameful their club is! 

Singing is point scoring nut banners isn't, wit?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Singing is point scoring nut banners isn't, wit?

Not what I meant, I mean it in a way that if you sing about something it is taken in a banter way and we need to stop it

I think we can get more of point across about how much abuse these cunts have covered up by having banners which hit home the level of this scum for example...

Singing Big Jock Knew is seen as trying to piss them off by slagging their hero even though we know he is very much apart of the original problem and one of the sweepers. I think we would have more effect if we had 100 banners reading "The Kelly's knew about Torbett and covered it up" or "There are articles proving Celtic lawyers paid off victims" etc etc now i know that's out there mate and would be a nightmare to produce but this is the kind of angle we need to go down. It is shite that it looks like point scoring even through the message is clear that we know they are rancid bastards but we need a new angle to go down and really get these cunts the publicity it deserves because no one is listening and the silence in scotland is appalling.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Not what I meant, I mean it in a way that if you sing about something it is taken in a banter way and we need to stop it

I think we can get more of point across about how much abuse these cunts have covered up by having banners which hit home the level of this scum for example...

Singing Big Jock Knew is seen as trying to piss them off by slagging their hero even though we know he is very much apart of the original problem and one of the sweepers. I think we would have more effect if we had 100 banners reading "The Kelly's knew about Torbett and covered it up" or "There are articles proving Celtic lawyers paid off victims" etc etc now i know that's out there mate and would be a nightmare to produce but this is the kind of angle we need to go down. It is shite that it looks like point scoring even through the message is clear that we know they are rancid bastards but we need a new angle to go down and really get these cunts the publicity it deserves because no one is listening and the silence in scotland is appalling.

Fair enough, my man.