Fight This Cancer

Virtuoso

Said it on a few threads now mate. Last night I seen the power these Cunt's have in the media. One by one the headlines changed and any blame against celtic disappeared. The main question is; what do we do about it?

I'm usually all for this stuff but the other day that neily guy was mentioned and the headline read ex rangers coach with a picture of Ibrox gates used.

It was then removed.  I'd imagine they'll do this with alot of the clubs 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm usually all for this stuff but the other day that neily guy was mentioned and the headline read ex rangers coach with a picture of Ibrox gates used.

It was then removed.  I'd imagine they'll do this with alot of the clubs 

The use of the gates image was totally different and an attempt to imply that we were somehow involved in the breaking news story. Why not use pictures of the front of Torbett Towers considering their previous.

(you don't need to answer that....)

Does this mean that celtic aren't involved with the DR as much as we think they are? Surely if they did have people in high places at that paper, then they would be staying away from this story?

Or maybe this is their way of trying to get us buying their paper again?

17 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Said it on a few threads now mate. Last night I seen the power these Cunt's have in the media. One by one the headlines changed and any blame against celtic disappeared. The main question is; what do we do about it?

If I had the time (or inclination) just now, I could probably find countless stories where the media (especially the DR) have issued a picture of a Bheast in 'ra hoops' or an article describing the 'accused' as wearing a Bheast top.....only for the picture or editorial to be edited later on.

I have yet to find any case where this has applied to us.

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

If I had the time (or inclination) just now, I could probably find countless stories where the media (especially the DR) have issued a picture of a Bheast in 'ra hoops' or an article describing the 'accused' as wearing a Bheast top.....only for the picture or editorial to be edited later on.

I have yet to find any case where this has applied to us.

It happened the other day. That's why I mentioned it. J started the thread a new low for the record. it had the photo of Ibrox gates and mentioned rangers.

It was then edited out as was the picture 

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It happened the other day. That's why I mentioned it. J started the thread a new low for the record. it had the photo of Ibrox gates and mentioned rangers.

It was then edited out as was the picture 

Post #7 above (tried to explain it there).

Had Bears not complained, those pics would have remained (RFC / C1872 should have dealt with it fwitw).

34 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The use of the gates image was totally different and an attempt to imply that we were somehow involved in the breaking news story. Why not use pictures of the front of Torbett Towers considering their previous.

(you don't need to answer that....)

McCafferty's arrest relates to an incident long after he left Celtic. 

Just now, The Dude said:

McCafferty's arrest relates to an incident long after he left Celtic. 

The fat mess gave an interview on the news asking forgiveness before he handed himself in for abusing kids only 2 year ago.
He has been remanded for his own safety.
Shame this cunt was allowed to walk free all those years ago,free to abuse more kids. 

The fenian paedo loving media in this country will always show something to do with us, simply because anyone outwith the old firm will just see it as us and them at it again and probably won't pay attention to it. They are using us as their deflection away from the real story. Any decent impartial news outlet would get ripped into them and involve no one else, As the biased media in this country love the paedo's and hate us, they will always involve us in some way.

This is when we need our board to grow a pair and come out fighting, instead of giving they paedo cunts an extra big brush for the sweeping. Football wise, our performances have been less than great. Board room wise, the performance has been non existent!

14 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Post #7 above (tried to explain it there).

Had Bears not complained, those pics would have remained (RFC / C1872 should have dealt with it fwitw).

We don't know if the club dealt with it or not.

I'd imagine like the taigs they'd have had their lawyers all over it hence why it was removed.

I doubt we will get much if any comment direct from the club and or c1872. 

I'd rather we never went public at all tbh. 

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Does this mean that celtic aren't involved with the DR as much as we think they are? Surely if they did have people in high places at that paper, then they would be staying away from this story?

Or maybe this is their way of trying to get us buying their paper again?

That sounds a bit para lol a long way to go to get us buyin some of their 30p papers mate ? Bit still a wont be buyin it i'll just jobby finger smear a taigs at work when there on a job ?