Scum fan jailed for attacking Rangers supporter

Smile

Hopefully the Bear recovers fully from that callous, unprovoked, assault, given time.

The offending bastard will, probably, be out in 8 months, if he behaves himself, and doesn't struggle too much when getting raped anally. Glad to see that the judge didn't bow down to the social work report. Anyone who assaults another, especially unprovoked as in this case,(I don't believe the guy called him a Fenian bastard, since the train would be full of them, heading home to Edinburgh, and the Bear would've been keeping a low profile because of the result) should be given a custodial sentence every time. The public must be protected from scum like him.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sentence should be alot more than 16months. He could have killed him for fuck sake.

The prick will only serve half of that and be out before the end of next year. Guy he attacked was left for dead and will have problems the rest of his life.

Bloody despicable from the tarrier cunt

As said in earlier posts guy's,what possess a rodent prick to go and celebrate with another team.we all know the answer to that.

Obsession of the highest order ,and then to say he was called a Fenian bastard (he will always be) is a lying cunt.

Don't know about you guys but if I was the rangers supporter who got assaulted I would be wanting a bit of retribution.

Can't tell you  how much I hate these scumbag bastards .I blame the upbringing I really do ,or the cafflick schools with the brainwashing.

19 hours ago, The Godfather said:

He will be lucky if he spends 8 months inside.

The sentence you see is almost never what they serve in jail.

Aye but their will be a few bears waiting to greet him, the cunt will be watching over his shoulder at all times, The usual he called me a Fenian bastard, The cunt hates the UK and Protestants so what the fuck is he ?

The cunt was spot on he is a Fenian bastard 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Aye but their will be a few bears waiting to greet him, the count will be watching over his shoulder at all times 

Can only hope.

No matter what his name and picture is out now so he will be looking over his shoulder for the foreseeable.

Nothing better than a rancid scumbag living in fear for retaliation.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can only hope.

No matter what his name and picture is out now so he will be looking over his shoulder for the foreseeable.

Nothing better than a rancid scumbag living in fear for retaliation.

He could have sat the bloke up at least,  he had done the damage at least make sure the guy is okay before fucking off.   We need more Sherriffs like this as that could easily have been a murder inquirey.

And if Hearts pumped the tarriers would any of us jump a train to Edinburgh? It's all about the Rangers

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

He could have sat the bloke up at least,  he had done the damage at least make sure the guy is okay before fucking off.   We need more Sherriffs like this as that could easily have been a murder inquirey.

And if Hearts pumped the tarriers would any of us jump a train to Edinburgh? It's all about the Rangers

Guy was a coward, the type who hit's and runs so he doesn't get his cunt kicked in when folk clock onto what he has done.

He can't run forever though and thankfully we have some head the balls in our support who wont think twice if they see this scum bag on the street.

2 hours ago, bluebovril said:

As said in earlier posts guy's,what possess a rodent prick to go and celebrate with another team.we all know the answer to that.

Obsession of the highest order ,and then to say he was called a Fenian bastard (he will always be) is a lying cunt.

Don't know about you guys but if I was the rangers supporter who got assaulted I would be wanting a bit of retribution.

Can't tell you  how much I hate these scumbag bastards .I blame the upbringing I really do ,or the cafflick schools with the brainwashing.

They are not normal i remember when we won the League under Smith a few years back a lot of supporters went to the ground to celebrate with the team and one of the scum got thrown out from the broomloan. 

12 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Hopefully the Bear recovers fully from that callous, unprovoked, assault, given time.

The offending bastard will, probably, be out in 8 months, if he behaves himself, and doesn't struggle too much when getting raped anally. Glad to see that the judge didn't bow down to the social work report. Anyone who assaults another, especially unprovoked as in this case,(I don't believe the guy called him a Fenian bastard, since the train would be full of them, heading home to Edinburgh, and the Bear would've been keeping a low profile because of the result) should be given a custodial sentence every time. The public must be protected from scum like him.

I don't think that will be a struggle. He's a 24 yr old taig  who's probably been scuttled by clergy and family for years so he'll have an arsehole like Harry Potters sleeve. I hope he gets a good fucking kicking by a Bear which leaves him physically scarred for life.

12 hours ago, True Hair Bear said:

Then you get some  twat that comments on the blue sea of ibrox Facebook page saying : Quote : Im no being funny but giving the guy the jail for his first offence, throwing a single punch, is fucking harsh man

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=715285331986597&id=216378798543922

Jesus fucking wept!!!

That cunt needs a scudding himself.

Fuck me.

• 2 weeks later...