Smile

Did we dodge a bullet with Cathro  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Did we dodge a bullet with Cathro

• yes
    • no
    • He was good at putting out a cone at Valencia
    • Too early to tell

They were fucking awful under cathro. I wish he had stayed. Strange choice to back him with funds then let him go a few days before the start of the season. Strange edinburger bastards! Levein shouldn't avoid the stick either. Think he pulled a few of the strings with cathro

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They were fucking awful under cathro. I wish he had stayed. Strange choice to back him with funds then let him go a few days before the start of the season. Strange edinburger bastards! Levein shouldn't avoid the stick either. Think he pulled a few of the strings with cathro

Levein is everything that is bad about that club for me .

They should be getting shot of this prick . Get some Hearts people in with a better love of their club but especially with a better attitude .

The guy is poisonous from his days at Scumdee Utd

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Levein signed the players and Levein is the boss, Cathro was just another patsy to deflect any flak from Levein.

There was a rumour back that came from a Hearts player (i think) that Cathro told him Levein had picked the team. Not 100% sure on that but sure i read it somewhere.

People have criticised PC (and justifiably on certain points). 

However, I don't think Cathro would have been able to bring in the same level of players that PC has, nor had the balls to rip apart MWs shite. It would have just been a continuation, with a few extra Chapionship players brought in. 

Bullet dodged. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Jon Daly, under 20s coach will be announced interim manager.

Daly's probably going to get the Gig all he has to be is Leveins man at pitch side, Hearts will go back to big strong physical approach.

16 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Levein signed the players and Levein is the boss, Cathro was just another patsy to deflect any flak from Levein.

There was a rumour back that came from a Hearts player (i think) that Cathro told him Levein had picked the team. Not 100% sure on that but sure i read it somewhere.

Levein was "the gaffer" and was even addressed as such by the staff and players.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Levein was "the gaffer" and was even addressed as such by the staff and players.

Can you remember where that rumour came from? 

I'm sure it was a game at the end of the season and probably from a player who felt aggreived at being left out.

To think this mob scudded us with that wee boy "in charge"

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can you remember where that rumour came from? 

I'm sure it was a game at the end of the season and probably from a player who felt aggreived at being left out.

To think this mob scudded us with that wee boy "in charge"

That's from my own observation at U20s games. 

36 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Really wouldn't surprise me. He makes the decisions and avoids the flack

35 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Jon Daly, under 20s coach will be announced interim manager.

Can you imagine the reaction if an ex Rangers player from ROI went there with Hearts and beat them in his first game in charge on the day they unfurl the flag :lol: 

Obviously we dodged a bullet with him but the jury is still well and truly out on our own manager. 

3 decent friendly results has not gained Pedro my respect or changed the shit show he has served us up competitively so far. Said it in another thread recently but I still find it impossible to want to listen to Pedro in interviews. 

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's from my own observation at U20s games. 

Does Levein go to the under 20's games to call the shots?

Cathro was a risk as he , as good a young coach he may be, does not give the impression that he would be the leader amongst men that you need your manager to be.