*** The Official Rangers vs Taigs Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

5-3-2 counter attack. I can't really see anything else. We will invite pressure, they will dominate the ball as their midfield is far stronger, we just have to hope we can keep their forwards quiet. Midfield is a huge worry. Bigger than defence for me. As is up front. There's no penetration, threat or goals there. Fearing the worst, hoping for the best.

Best of luck Rangers 

1 minute ago, Rangers Lady said:

Captain is Utter Smelly I think you’ll find 

Will be sprawled  in the Copland after of a Garner clatter one hopes 

Garners going to have to be cute today or he will be booked within 10 then walking a tightrope, as soon as he is booked I would get him off.

2 minutes ago, Imodium said:

To me his thinking is keep it tight and inject pace into the team with the subs. Can never predict these games but I don't see how we can deal with them middle to front. We need to score at least 2 to have a chance of beating them but can't see where the goals will come from. Head says 1-4 heart says 2-1. Either way let's get into them ?? 

I’ll no be sitting beside you, enjoy your view from Broomloan when our winner smacks home

Just now, Rangers Lady said:

Brown for obvious, unsporting by default for being a heinous cunt, Gordon and Sinclair , Rangers go on to score 7 

I'm waiting for Gordon to do that flying kick bullshit and get fuck all done about it. Meanwhile Baz is on the floor knocked out. 

but no no, let's play the advantage :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

How the fuck does holt get in this team

It's a bit gutting that we don't have any kids to rely on, youths to bring through and let loose. The kids in our 20s must be bursting for a chance but their pathway is blocked by a guy who wasn't good enough for Hearts.