Fuckin disguted

RFC16

38 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

As title says absolutly baffled by that disgrace of a perfotmance.gave them praise when needed etc but that was an absolute farce of a performance n cant see where we go from here.crap

Well, we're currently in second place.  From here we need to reach first place and win the league.  There's no chance of that happening this season so it's important to ready ourselves for next year.  We cannot afford to go in to next season and have this manager and team lose the league before it's fucking Halloween again.  There needs to be a clear indication that we're getting better and that means winning consistently and not getting beat everytime we come up against Celtic. 

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

Why hire me, when they can just log in to one of their secret RM accounts, (like @RFC16 ) and troll me here for free. :lol:

Just noticed the thread title spelling. Change that for the sake of the site. I would probably do better with a full nights booze in me :lol:

Trolling you must be a rich man's game:winnings:

40 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Could be worse! Could support a team that hid and harboured a paedophile ring and currently exploits a handicapped kid. 

Aye nae bor. 16 points behind with them having a game in hand with a high chance of making that 19 in OUR HOME on Saturday and our fans are taking the moral high ground on fucking paedophilia. I fucking despair sometimes. 

We're a football club. First and foremost we play football. EVERYTHING else is secondary. So when we're in the fucking embarrassing position we're in where we've just dropped points to a gash St Johnstone team forgive me for not giving a fuck about point scoring 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Aye nae bor. 16 points behind with them having a game in hand with a high chance of making that 19 in OUR HOME on Saturday and our fans are taking the moral high ground on fucking paedophilia. I fucking despair sometimes. 

We're a football club. First and foremost we play football. EVERYTHING else is secondary. So when we're in the fucking embarrassing position we're in where we've just dropped points to a gash St Johnstone team forgive me for not giving a fuck about point scoring 

Guess what, BJK. 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Well, we're currently in second place.  From here we need to reach first place and win the league.  There's no chance of that happening this season so it's important to ready ourselves for next year.  We cannot afford to go in to next season and have this manager and team lose the league before it's fucking Halloween again.  There needs to be a clear indication that we're getting better and that means winning consistently and not getting beat everytime we come up against Celtic. 

You missed a step. How do we get in the desired quality to beat the scum, far less anyone else consistently, because this current squad cannot and never will win consistently?

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

But you ARE giving a fuck about point scoring, the 2 points we dropped in Perth.? (Didya see what I did there?)