The Big Three?

Studaws

The big three questions:

• First ever Rangers game?

• Greatest Rangers game you were at?

• Greatest Ranger you saw play? 

My answers:

• CSKA Moscow in the CL in 93 in Bochum Germany. We won 1-0 Ian Ferguson scored.

• Celtic 0 - 3 Rangers @ Parkhead when we won the league May 2nd 1999. 

• Brian Laudrup the man was a wizard! 

1- Dumbarton at Hampden in one of the cups 1992 I think 

2- can't answer far too many - Helicopter Sunday, Tannadice 9 in a row, winning league at Piggery, Fiorentina away ... probs Helicopter Sunday or Dunfermline beating them on goal difference 

3- that's easy - Paul Gascoigne.

Just now, K.A.I said:

1- Dumbarton at Hampden in one of the cups 1992 I think 

2- can't answer far too many - Helicopter Sunday, Tannadice 9 in a row, winning league at Piggery, Fiorentina away ... probs Helicopter Sunday or Dunfermline beating them on goal difference 

3- that's easy - Paul Gascoigne.

Tannadice was amazing i had just turned 12 went with my grandad and old man. Was lucky getting to go to they games growing up, my little one turns 2 the Moro hoping as he gets older good times come back and he has his own amazing experiences watching us home and away

First game was Rangers v Aberdeen. I was in the centenary stand. Think we won 3 - 0 but can't say for certain as I was about 5. First one I fully recall was John Greig Testimonial in 1978.

Greatest was the clinching the League under Souness at Pittodrie.

Best player was Laudrup.

1: Rangers vs Red Star Belgrade 1990.

2: Edu last minute vs the scum. Not the best game of football but the explosion of joy and relief at the end is something I haven't been involved in before or since. 

3: Toss up between Laudrup and Gazza (Goram was my hero. I used to pretend I was him when I played in goals as a kid). 

If this thread lasts OP add up the best players and see who comes out on top.

Anybody lucky enough to have seen most of them since the 60s and can give an opinion of whether Baxter was better than Gazza, and who would you choose out of Henderson, W Johnstone, and Laudrup. Cheers :thumbup:  

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

If this thread lasts OP add up the best players and see who comes out on top.

Anybody lucky enough to have seen most of them since the 60s and can give an opinion of whether Baxter was better than Gazza, and who would you choose out of Henderson, W Johnstone, and Laudrup. Cheers :thumbup:  

Good idea. Would help if certain pussies made a proper choice though! None of this 'can't decide between' nonsense. :raging: Choose wan ffs.

Re the second para, LAudrup v Gazza is tough. I chose the former because I just found him that bit more of a pure entertainer.