Tav can go

Ryju84

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Done fuck all this game and this season.

I know some on here don't want scapegoats or to single people out. But this is deserved

Watching the game in Qatar with mates. Said to them if he does not get hooked and replaced with Hodson, we would lose a goal down that side.

Probably individually one of the worst performances in an Old Firm game i have ever seen.

Warburton is a fucking joke as well... ever single attack has came down that side and he has done fuckall about it.

I accept Celtic have better players but we are cluess, spineless and something needs to change because better players wont fix this poofy mentality

Mate I'm glad you got this in before I did. Was he pissed? Didn't do anything right all game. The misplaced touches when he's trying to control the ball, the shit defending and just the general clumsiness. Awful, awful professional footballer. Hope he ever plays again 

We got a free kick on the left during the game and tav took it.

I said at the time wtf ?

If thought if  we lose possession we are fucked and sure enough we did, first thing the scum did was play it into tavs position .

Its fuckin basic shit like this that does my nut in

I've always urged others to get behind the manager and be realistic/positive but picking him at right back is almost unforgivable. Shocking decision. 

Not only can he not defend he has absolutely no interest in defending or making things are for anyone.

Hodson is limited on the ball but I'd take him before Tavernier any day, at least he some desire and heart.