Everyone is an imposter.

K.A.I

4 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

You and Smile are the two biggest kids on here.

I know you're upset, we're all upset, we nearly got something out of the game, when Miller hit the post, when it looked easier to score. 

Once we're back on top again, and we will be, not many, if any of our current players will still be here

I don't know your age, but I'm nearly sixty, and I lived through, and followed, our club during their nine in a row. It was very hard to take, but we got through it.

We need someone with REAL money to take over, and get all this sports direct nonsense sorted out.

Why don't you tell this kid what you actually disagree with in my post instead of giving it the boring predictable old man patter about their 9 in a row 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

See ultimately, we've got a squad (and management team) filled with decent, hardworking people who simply lack the quality to win this league. 

I don't buy into 'this guys not trying' or 'this guys an imposter' - they all worked their baws off today. But they just aren't as good as what they are up against. 

Investment in the team is what is required. 

Totally agree. I reckon the players gave it their all today. They're just not good enough, but we should back every player when he's giving a hundred percent. This group will never win the SPL though. We can talk till the cows come home, but if we don't spend at least 20/30 million soon it will get ever harder to stop these scumbags because they will rake in the CL money and keep improving.

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

The biggest and most annoying myth i see being spoken on forums and social media. This assumption that just because we are Rangers, we will be back on top again. Sorry mate but there is absolutely nothing to suggest that. 

And SD maybe cost us £5m per year maximum. Celtic this year will turnover double what we do and rake in tens of millions more than us, before they get their cheque from Uefa. King promised the gap would be bridged and we would sign players to compete and challenge. He lied. Quite simply he lied and his lies have been magnified by our clueless manager. Had Warburton been able to do his job right i doubt many would be calling out King on his broken promises or even using SD as an excuse for being unable to build a team to beat the cannon fodder of the Scottish Premiership. 

I did also say that we need someone with REAL money. I don't think this board have any money, or not enough.

I just remember being in tears at the thought of Rangers never playing again in 2012. I'm just glad to have a club to cheer on. 

Read Bill Struths words!?

11 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

You and Smile are the two biggest kids on here.

I know you're upset, we're all upset, we nearly got something out of the game, when Miller hit the post, when it looked easier to score. 

Once we're back on top again, and we will be, not many, if any of our current players will still be here

I don't know your age, but I'm nearly sixty, and I lived through, and followed, our club during their nine in a row. It was very hard to take, but we got through it.

We need someone with REAL money to take over, and get all this sports direct nonsense sorted out.

Aye, very good.

The difference between now and then is the Internet wasn't about for fans to express their feelings on. Nobody has said they're chucking it, so your post is just boring pish.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why don't you tell this kid what you actually disagree with in my post instead of giving it the boring predictable old man patter about their 9 in a row 

There's absolutely no reason to have a go at me like that, calling me OLD? A bit of respect please.?

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, very good.

The difference between now and then is the Internet wasn't about for fans to express their feelings on. Nobody has said they're chucking it, so your post is just boring pish.

He's not said a word about chucking it, just saying he's been through worse.

Like he says - significant investment is required to progress significantly. 

2 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I did also say that we need someone with REAL money. I don't think this board have any money, or not enough.

I just remember being in tears at the thought of Rangers never playing again in 2012. I'm just glad to have a club to cheer on. 

Read Bill Struths words!?

Not once did i ever think i wouldn't see us play again. That's another one of those myths that people use as an excuse. Glad to have a club to support. It's insulting if i'm honest. 

I am also well versed on Mr Struth and his soundbites mate. Warburton is not and never will be a "true Ranger"

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, very good.

Where did I say anyone was chucking it ya cheeky shit?

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

He's not said a word about chucking it, just saying he's been through worse.

Like he says - significant investment is required to progress significantly. 

So because he was born before other fans he has some right to tell younger fans to stop moaning about this shite team we currently have?

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Not once did i ever think i wouldn't see us play again. That's another one of those myths that people use as an excuse. Glad to have a club to support. It's insulting if i'm honest. 

I am also well versed on Mr Struth and his soundbites mate. Warburton is not and never will be a "true Ranger"

Warburton is nowhere near the man that Mr Struth was.

I'm not gonna argue with you mate. I think that you've read something in my posts that I never said.

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Warburton is nowhere near the man that Mr Struth was.

I'm not gonna argue with you mate. I think that you've read something in my posts that I never said.

I never said he was and was in no way comparing them. 

I don't want to argue either, that's not my game. I may have but i've read them back and i don't think i have. 

Enjoy your new year mate, no hard feelings. We can agree to disagree. 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So because he was born before other fans he has some right to tell younger fans to stop moaning about this shite team we currently have?

He didn't do that either. All he said was we've been through worse, and come out the other end. 

Away and take your angry pills. 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

I never said he was and was in no way comparing them. 

I don't want to argue either, that's not my game. I may have but i've read them back and i don't think i have. 

Enjoy your new year mate, no hard feelings. We can agree to disagree. 

OK bud, maybe 2017 will be a better year for us. Cheers?

28 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I'd also add that if you dropped Dembele, Sinclair and a physical CM into our team we'd have battered them today.

Those two aside, I think they lack any real quality. 

Replace Sinclair with that baldy centre half they have and I agree.  Sinclair is fast, that's it. 

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I honestly think the board are trying to do this on the cheap.

Get into europe to generate the funds (though there is fuck all in Europa cup qualifiers, you have to get to the final to make any serious money).

They need to either back the manager with funds or sack him now and get someone in who is capable of getting the most out of bang average players

Our players did their best to their capabilities, but that is exactly where the problem lies.capability is on a par with hearts and the sheep , but we could have snatched a draw from a shite celtic team who are miles ahead of us.investment in a better standard of players must come now. Sad days when im blaming the support for their shote performance today as well.worst Rangers support ive ever heard for an old firm game. Go now Mark.take your bargain basement signings as well.

No Surrender

Rab

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I honestly think the board are trying to do this on the cheap.

Get into europe to generate the funds (though there is fuck all in Europa cup qualifiers, you have to get to the final to make any serious money).

They need to either back the manager with funds or sack him now and get someone in who is capable of getting the most out of bang average players

Our players did their best to their capabilities, but that is exactly where the problem lies.capability is on a par with hearts and the sheep , but we could have snatched a draw from a shite celtic team who are miles ahead of us.investment in a better standard of players must come now. Sad days when im blaming the support for their shote performance today as well.worst Rangers support ive ever heard for an old firm game. Go now Mark.take your bargain basement signings as well.

No Surrender

Rab

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Halliday's the biggest imposter for me. He calls himself a big Rangers man. If he were such a thing he'd be putting in more effort and heart. Instead he's just showing himself to be just there to pick up a big fat cheque at the end of the week. 

Screaming for him to half that cunt Brown near the end and take a booking. Surely a diehard Rangers man would love nothing more than to flatten him but he shat it and showed him too much respect as usual.

Regardless of who is coaching us and who is playing for us..... the fact is, we will not get close to them without increasing spending significantly.

We are relying on a Leicester type miracle, or hoping for gross incompetence from them to think the status quo can remain on finances and we can be competitive.

Our level of spending and the level of quality that attracts sees us put together a team that will always be dropping too many points against smaller teams, although finishing well ahead in the league.

4 minutes ago, Badger said:

Regardless of who is coaching us and who is playing for us..... the fact is, we will not get close to them without increasing spending significantly.

We are relying on a Leicester type miracle, or hoping for gross incompetence from them to think the status quo can remain on finances and we can be competitive.

Our level of spending and the level of quality that attracts sees us put together a team that will always be dropping too many points against smaller teams, although finishing well ahead in the league.

100 percent 

Bottom line, to compete with and challenge the scum and take the title, this club needs changed from to bottom and starting from the top.

There is not and will not be any additional investment whilst King is in charge. He uses our ST money to reinforce the squad, so in all honesty I don't know why he is needed or tolerated. His aspiration is clearly second spot and maybe get lucky for first. It is well obvious that first is NEVER going to happen under his leadership. We have a squad of mediocrity, limited in ability and many should not be playing at this level. We have a manager who buys into the being second mentality is an achievement and he being the very same person who brought in the mediocrity in the first place. He is tactically naïve as he is stubborn. Just basically clueless

King is out to make a killing with as little investment as possible that is well clear and if others can't see that, there is no hope. King is leading this club with OUR money not by his own financial muscle and he and this board are now creditors, so to remove anyone of them they need to be paid, so we are fucked and a big thanks to the king rimmers for it. Hope you are right proud in facilitating a fucking 41 count crim chancer to lead this proud institution. You really couldn't make this shite up.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The manager is an imposter, his wee best in the business pal McParland is an imposter, the players are imposters and the clowns in charge of us are imposters (Gilligan - Bring On The Celtic, Paul I don't have a penny to my name but I've got lots of hair Murray and Dave I'll spend 30-50 million to get this club back where it belongs King)

we were outstanding for the first 30 minutes and then when the game settled it was business as usual as Celtic dominated. 

I expected this result truth be told but it only makes it infuriating after seeing us take the game to them and dictate the tempo in the first 30 minutes. 

They signed Dembele and Sinclair in the summer we got Crooks and Windass and have Halliday first name on the team sheet. 

Tav is someone I've defended to the hilt in spite of his defensive failings but no more - he can piss off back to the English lower leagues and take the management and teams mates him.

People seriously don't appreciate that the longer this goes on the more damaged the brand becomes and the harder it is to get us back to the top - that's why tough decisions need to be made now. 

It's not even the 2017 point in this season yet and we will be 22 points behind Celtic when they win their game in hand and we are a massive two points ahead of a shite Aberdeen side who could easily jump into second at our expense the next time we both play. 

Anyone who replies to this can delude themselves, make excuses and attempt to justify that bit above all they want but that's exactly what they are doing (deluding themselves) 

hit back at me anything from ; do you want Ally back, this was always going to be a tough season, we almost never had a club a few years ago, in Warburton we trust or just wait until Rossiter is fit 

go on - I need a laugh 

Love a good hate thread and no one hates our players and management more than you! Cue yer whinging about Rangers class blah blah blah moan fucking moan