Everyone is an imposter.

K.A.I

Have to agree. Been thinking it for a few months now, well since the transfer window anyway. We did start well but once again the players went back into their shell once they cunts equalised. From there on in it was one way traffic. Simple fact is the management team don't have the tactical nous and leadership skills to see us through tough spells. I.e. take the decision to hook an underperforming player (Tav). Players in general don't have the balls to play for a team like us. They've got the mentality of scared wee boys at times. Biggest one though is in the boardroom, sorry South Africa. That cunt promised investment for this season yet it's nowhere to be seen. In the summer the tarriers brought in two players which are above the level required for this league, as much as it pains me to say. Meanwhile we are scouring lower English leagues for a bargain. 

A major shake up is needed before next season. And major investment as well for that matter.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes I did expect us to because 

1- we were told there was 30-50 million there to get us back where we belong 

2- we assumed Warburton and his magic hat were the real deal 

3- a lot of us stupidly bought the spoon fed shite about shrewd transfer dealings with bargains and McParland etc 

4- we sold season tickets on the back of a going for 55 slogan complete with card display 

I'm not having a go at the Blue Order or Union Bears, Club 1872, RST etc because it shouldn't always be upto them but if this was any other club the fans groups would be up the gates of Auchenhowie protesting in the morning 

I guess i never really expected King to stump up that amount of cash, at least not for transfers and wages.

I think Warburton is still the guy to take us forward, although im starting to waver slightly on that point.

Transfers this year have been pretty awful, Barton and Kranjcar being the biggest examples

Got to agree with you about the going for 55 stuff.  Feel it was just a ploy to get as many season tickets sold as possible.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

the same 20-30million quid that king promised before ousting the previous regime, replaced them with money generated by us, the fans, you talk about long term when we are tapping the board for money to keep the lights on in october and dont have anything resembling a title challenging team on the park

how many of our squad are good enough for this league, HIll, Tav, Mckay maybe, thats it, fucking unbelievable that after 21 months in charge of our club the board havent done enough to give us even half a starting 11 good enough for the title

what can he do, for all we know they train them but the players are just that poor that they switch off once out of 6 and it costs us

What about Fod? How many times has he saved our faces this season? As for Tav; if you think he is good enough you must be watchimg a different player from me.

Just now, CottonRunt said:

I guess i never really expected King to stump up that amount of cash, at least not for transfers and wages.

I think Warburton is still the guy to take us forward, although im starting to waver slightly on that point.

Transfers this year have been pretty awful, Barton and Kranjcar being the biggest examples

Got to agree with you about the going for 55 stuff.  Feel it was just a ploy to get as many season tickets sold as possible.

Fair enough 

Just now, K.A.I said:

See that bit about about people kidding themselves on in my op - that sums it up 

I think your kidding yourself bud, not defending the shite thats been on the park the last wee while but at the end of the day be realistic, the days of Gazza and Laudrups are gone. Whether you like it or not Scotland is a backwater country in football and the Old Firm games arent always going to be what pulls players here. The mhanks may have some good players at the moment but not like we are going to go out and spend £5million on a center back or striker.  

1 minute ago, feda16 said:

I think your kidding yourself bud, not defending the shite thats been on the park the last wee while but at the end of the day be realistic, the days of Gazza and Laudrups are gone. Whether you like it or not Scotland is a backwater country in football and the Old Firm games arent always going to be what pulls players here. The mhanks may have some good players at the moment but not like we are going to go out and spend £5million on a center back or striker.  

I'm not kidding myself on - I know we won't go out and do it which is my whole point.

For most of the players in the squad asking them to be something vastly better than they are may be a stretch too far.    Sure some of them are still in developing potential mode and are capable of getting a lot closer to the sort of quality we need, but that is still a journey they are taking,  McKay for example.

We have a horse and buggy side which was capable of winning the Champioship, and did.   That side is still essentially there but nowhere neat good enough quality overall to make a credible title challenge for this league and for OF games.   The summer signings are, imo, not really producing the sort of quality needed to make immediate and consistent positive impact.   None have been successful and money has certainly been wasted (Barton) or value lost (Kranjcar and Rossiter).

The manager seems to think he is producing a side that is highly competitive.   Many, including me, do not see evidence of this.   His summer signings are failures so far.   He does not seem to be able to coach players to score enough goals, prevent silly goals from being scored against us, or to eliminate the inconsistent performances or performances from one half of a game to the other half of a game.   His talk may be a whole lot more than the leadership and management substance needed for a club of Rangers' stature.   He say's he gets what it means for Rangers' supporters.    I hope he does but so far it does not really shine out in terms of evidence of making vastly superior improvement to the side.   We enter the business end of the season - that I think will be a measure of who has really got it and should be retained for next season and who can be released to find their level at lesser clubs.

6 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

What about Fod? How many times has he saved our faces this season? As for Tav; if you think he is good enough you must be watchimg a different player from me.

meant to say fod instead of tav, given ive slaughtered tav for 16 months now :lol:

1 minute ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

As soon as that prick brown got booked, Mckay should've been moved into the number 10 position.

Great shout - no disrespect to you but your just a fan and you see that yet our manager on 12k a week with all sorts of coaching badges and diplomas can't 

I am as angry as the next Bear, but it's the same old posters who wanted MW sacked months ago jumping in and using this defeat to fulfill their agenda.

Any of yous got a replacement manager lined up? I will be patient and hope he gets us second place. If not, then sack him. 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I am as angry as the next Bear, but it's the same old posters who wanted MW sacked months ago jumping in and using this defeat to fulfill their agenda.

Any of yous got a replacement manager lined up? I will be patient and hope he gets us second place. If not, then sack him. 

It's not our job as fans to come up with suitable replacements - that's what we have directors and chief executives for with their contacts, resources and alleged football knowledge 

Just now, K.A.I said:

It's not our job as fans to come up with suitable replacements - that's what we have directors and chief executives for with their contacts, resources and alleged football knowledge 

You don't like them either, so.... do you have a replacement manager and board and about 20 million quid?

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You don't like them either, so.... do you have a replacement manager and board and about 20 million quid?

I know I don't like them either .. which again is my whole point everyone in every department is a shambles - keep up 

I don't believe that the manager is an imposter or some of the players. The manager got the tactics spot on today IMO for the first 30 minutes we could have really taken the game to them, the mistake he made was keeping Tav on the pitch. The difference in quality was shown today with one simple reason. 

Look at what they done when we scored. They kept their heads up and still stuck it out before equalising. Every single time we concede the heads go down like the players believe they shouldn't be scored into. The mentality of most of our players is honestly pathetic. It isn't just against the tarriers it was the same on Wednesday night we just went through the motions when St J scored. That's what money buys most of the time, a bit of quality and the mentality to come back from losing a goal or two. When they scored it was 1-1 and our players reacted like they'd just scored 4. That is the problem. 

The imposters at that club are Halliday, Tav, Kiernan, Waghorn, Windass and Crooks.

Halliday. Where to start. For a "Rangers man" he has shown no fight or desire or leadership qualities you expect. Ave never seen a Rangers man shite himself from so many tackles in my life yet again. Ave never seen a Rangers man look to the floor when ANY team scores against him. Rangers man this, Rangers man that, fucking awful.  

Tav just goes in a wee huff when things don't go his way so he barely tries.

Kiernan is just a brutal player to watch. Summed up when our other two CBs are sitting on the half way line and he runs back 30 yards to get the ball from the keeper n loses it. Pathetic. 

Waghorn is the same as Tav as soon as things don't go his way he spits the dummy. He's also a greedy cunt. 

Windass is missing the drive and directness he showed at the start of the season.

Crooks is a fucking joke. The games 0-0 and this imposter swaggers out for his warm up trying to have a big carry on with Forrester. That's fucking pathetic and probably why he doesn't play. Completely unprofessional IMO and one of the things that really gets to me. 

The other imposters are the ones sitting in the directors box or in a South African wine cellar. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Great shout - no disrespect to you but your just a fan and you see that yet our manager on 12k a week with all sorts of coaching badges and diplomas can't 

and if he moved mckay in the middle and he drifted out the game because of one reason or another, the manager would have been slaughtered for changing something that was working

mckay was tearing them a new one out wide, keeping him there was the correct decision, we just dont have a steven davis type player in the middle

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I know I don't like them either .. which again is my whole point everyone in every department is a shambles - keep up 

Sorry, I don't read your posts that much. Same old, same old. Anyhow... whats your cure for our ills. An answer that eludes many who spend their time on here focusing on the negative.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

and if he moved mckay in the middle and he drifted out the game because of one reason or another, the manager would have been slaughtered for changing something that was working

mckay was tearing them a new one out wide, keeping him there was the correct decision, we just dont have a steven davis type player in the middle

It could have worked even more Brown gets sent off and you switch him back again 

job done