Everyone is an imposter.

K.A.I

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Love a good hate thread and no one hates our players and management more than you! Cue yer whinging about Rangers class blah blah blah moan fucking moan 

Don't hate them just don't rate them. 

I've no time for sub standard talent at Rangers. Been over this away wank yer half inch boner to Dembele's goal since you've no desire to see Rangers improve 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Love a good hate thread and no one hates our players and management more than you! Cue yer whinging about Rangers class blah blah blah moan fucking moan 

Can't really see how you can deride anyone for moaning after that? I'm generally positive/realistic but fucking hell?

After a somewhat positive start we rolled over and meekly took a beating. The lack of aggression and balls was embarrassing. Brown strolling around like he owns ibrox, utter dross like Armsrong powering through our midfied. Dembelle standing on the ball for the last 5 minutes and Wilson and Co watching him. 

I can take mistakes, I can take a lack of quality but that meek surrender was pathetic and embarrassing and an utter insult to Rangers supporters. Team of wimps, dugout full of wimps and boardroom full of wimps. 

Just now, gsa said:

Can't really see how you can deride anyone for moaning after that? I'm generally positive/realistic but fucking hell?

After a somewhat positive start we rolled over and meekly and took a beating. The lack of aggression and balls was embarrassing. Brown strolling around like he owns ibrox, utter dross like Armsrong powering through our midfied. Dembelle standing on the ball for the last 5 minutes and Wilson and Co watching him. 

I can take mistakes, I van take a lack of quality but that meek surrender was pathetic and embarrassing and an utter insult to Rangers supporters. Team of wimps, dugout full of wimps and boardroom full of wimps. 

That's something I noticed too re Armstrong he looked like a powerful footballer for some reason unknown to me. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

That's something I noticed too re Armstrong he looked like a powerful footballer for some reason unknown to me. 

Is it really unknown though?

He was playing against Andy Halliday the weakest centre midfielder in football. Was it just the 3 times he was down screaming and clutching his leg today?

13 minutes ago, gsa said:

He was playing against Andy Halliday the weakest centre midfielder in football. Was it just the 3 times he was down screaming and clutching his leg today?

Sadly it's becoming his MO and is our very own chocolate hard man, who melts at the first sign of friction..

18 minutes ago, gsa said:

After a somewhat positive start we rolled over and meekly took a beating. The lack of aggression and balls was embarrassing. Brown strolling around like he owns ibrox, utter dross like Armsrong powering through our midfied. Dembelle standing on the ball for the last 5 minutes and Wilson and Co watching him. 

I can take mistakes, I can take a lack of quality but that meek surrender was pathetic and embarrassing and an utter insult to Rangers supporters. Team of wimps, dugout full of wimps and boardroom full of wimps. 

Anyone arguing with that is a cock.

16 minutes ago, gsa said:

Fair comment 

the unknown part was just a figure of speech on my part but your right what you say there 

21 minutes ago, gsa said:

The time wasting at the end from them was straight up embarrassing but the way Wilson and whoever the fuck else was in there trying to tackle them was absolutely embarrassing. I'm not condoning going out to injure players but any other game of football in that situation you run up and just take the cunt out so he knows if he does it again you'll do it again. We just stood off and they nearly got in twice FROM TIMEWASTING ffs. Embarrassing man

The one thing I read on here that stuck in my mind was a corner feels like a penalty (GF) this was obvious to every fucking one us that we needed good defenders instead we got Hill who we can give credit for actually trying to be a defender but what the fuck is Sendoras doing filling water bottles cause thats about how good he is.

MW should have made it clear he needed a few million for a decent CB,DM and a real finisher instead we got bargain basement with the hope they are will be awrite. Fucking Rossiter has played what 2 games and do any of us know what the fucks up with him yet?

17 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

I have said in other posts that we may well be over performing rather than the opposite.    Ask yourself what result you realistically expected today?  Whatever answer you come up with we are simply not good enough.

Overperforming :dunno::headscratch:

For many people it's not just about today, it's not just about 1 game, 2 games or 3 games. It's the whole season. And for me and probably others far into last season.

This season alone we're 19 points behind at the turn of the year, 22 if they win their game in hand, not even 22 games played.

The only planet that would be seen as over achieving is the one that BP9 & pals live on.

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Last paragraph is what annoyed me most against StJ. Sure we lost as dumb goal, but after that our bottle went a nd we had no fight, character or heart

The board and the management team have dug a hole that is going to take years to get out of and its getting deeper, I dread to think what this low league manager will sign in January, he has been encouraged by the board to bring in mediocre players, has beens, inexperienced and nearly men, if we think 4 years in the lower leagues was painful , you ain't seen nothing yet.