Are we the best fans in the UK?

Gaz52

5 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I assume govanblue leaves on 78 minutes because he starts getting the shakes about how long it has been since he's posted about fundraising on here. 

I think he needs to post emoticons every x seconds or the world will explode, like the numbers in 'Lost'

I'm just keen to get back and check our Rising Stars.

Did I mention that we won 3rd prize in the Rising Stars draw on Christmas Eve? :thumbup:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lloyd's trying hard to get attention away from him.

H uses Pokemon to try lure kids, Celtic style. 

Any bear who attended the last game would say the same... a can remember going to Torbert towers under Martin O'Neil a we new we was getting beat but 7000 bears still gave it all an had a cracking sing song.... semi final few season ago same  shit new we was getting beat but 26000 gave all fir 90 mins an more WATP

Today's crap from Craig 'I follow the Taigs in Europe and grass Rangers fans' Houston and Mr Marshall from the Quintessential Rangers pub wanting folks names, works and addresses announced should put to bed this myth we are the greatest fans going.

We aren't. We are among the scummiest and it's not even being scummy or putting tarriers in their place anymore - it's bending over and doing their work for them.

Lower than snakes bellies the fucking lot of them. 

1 minute ago, DKFTP said:

Any bear who attended the last game would say the same... a can remember going to Torbert towers under Martin O'Neil a we new we was getting beat but 7000 bears still gave it all an had a cracking sing song.... semi final few season ago same  shit new we was getting beat but 26000 gave all fir 90 mins an more WATP

I still disagree with your original point though :lol:, they were quiet until they scored their second apart from small patches, mainly when they scored.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I still disagree with your original point though :lol:, they were quiet until they scored their second apart from small patches, mainly when they scored.

A thought they done us well over 2nd half saying that am deaf in 1 ear 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Today's crap from Craig 'I follow the Taigs in Europe and grass Rangers fans' Houston and Mr Marshall from the Quintessential Rangers pub wanting folks names, works and addresses announced should put to bed this myth we are the greatest fans going.

We aren't. We are among the scummiest and it's not even being scummy or putting tarriers in their place anymore - it's bending over and doing their work for them.

Lower than snakes bellies the fucking lot of them. 

Blokes like that grassing bastard Houston have no problem doing what they need to do saying what they need say to get more publicity and popularity. Not real Rangers men. Don't let wanks like him cloud your judgment of how loyal and proud our genuine supporters are.

Guest Lloyd72
18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lloyd's trying hard to get attention away from him.

H uses Pokemon to try lure kids, Celtic style. 

I'll take any piece of abuse you want to throw at me but you can fuck off with that shite 

7 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Blokes like that grassing bastard Houston have no problem doing what they need to do saying what they need say to get more publicity and popularity. Not real Rangers men. Don't let wanks like him cloud your judgment of how loyal and proud our genuine supporters are.

At one time I thought that but there's too many of these cunts now and they've just seemed to surface from 2012 onwards (not Marshall he's been around forever but the wave of fans with this new-age attitude) - funny that eh?

We need a revolution in our support. 

10 hours ago, Creampuff said:

I think he needs to post emoticons every x seconds or the world will explode, like the numbers in 'Lost'

That's kinda like me but with stuff that might get me likes, gifs and match threads.

But I still give me undivided attention to the Queens 11 come those 90 minutes :lol: 

Poor show @govanblue:lol: