Gaz52

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

We are a loyal support but I believe we are one of the most apathetic too. We really do put up with so much. We have a huge fan base so numbers will be always be high but issues like the subway loyal go against us. Thousands of empty seats in last 10 minutes of an old firm game when there was only 1 goal in it was ridiculous. That said, I don't know if any other support would stand by their club the way we did in the last 5 years against so much off field nonsense and on field mediocrity.  I suspect though now we are back in the big league if things on the park don't change soon crowds will go down.

That is the only thing about match day or just Rangers in general that annoys me so much, folk who leave early from around 70 minutes onwards? To do what exactly? Sit at home 10 to 30 minutes earlier? Build up all week for a game to leave early mind boggling! Not to mention you a depriving someone of a seat in games with a higher demand for a ticket who'd love to be at the game.

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Positive the English papers were saying around 250,000 went to Manchester for the Final and,that it was the largest mobilisation of people in Europe since WWII. Beat that if you can :UK: 

Media must be wrong, at least five times that went to suhville.

25 minutes ago, sconer said:

That is the only thing about match day or just Rangers in general that annoys me so much, folk who leave early from around 70 minutes onwards? To do what exactly? Sit at home 10 to 30 minutes earlier? Build up all week for a game to leave early mind boggling! Not to mention you a depriving someone of a seat in games with a higher demand for a ticket who'd love to be at the game.

It's the players I feel sorry for. What does it tell them when their so called supporters are walking out on them whilst they still need their support? I have never understood it.

Guest Lloyd72
2 hours ago, DKFTP said:

Tims out sing us in our own ground for an hour enough said about the home support away fans are quality 

Get to fuck you tarrier cunt

Guest Lloyd72

Not a fan of the cunts who don't sing at the home games, or the ones who leave 15 minutes early no matter the scoreline. But even with that we are more than definitely the best and most loyal support in Great Britain.

I look forward to away games so much more than games at Ibrox and that is probably wrong of me, but I think we have the travelling support in Britain, probably even Europe.

You just canny beat getting tanked up on bevy at 6 in the morning for a trip to Dingwall. 

Away from home we are the best at home so many let us down 

if amy McDonald makes any appearance at ibrox soon to promote her new song and if she gets a round of applause that will confirm we have to many wrong 1s at the game 

5 hours ago, WGOH said:

I look forward to away games so much more than games at Ibrox and that is probably wrong of me, but I think we have the travelling support in Britain, probably even Europe.

You just canny beat getting tanked up on bevy at 6 in the morning for a trip to Dingwall. 

Do you not care that all they other clubs that you are funding wanted us dead ? Remember their fans threatened their clubs with boycotts if they didn't boot us out ?

They must be pissing themselves laughing when we fill their middens and hand over a wad of cash.

BTW, Ive have heard all the arguements about supporting the team etc. 

1 minute ago, Alec87 said:

Do you not care that all they other clubs that you are funding wanted us dead ? Remember their fans threatened their clubs with boycotts if they didn't boot us out ?

They must be pissing themselves laughing when we fill their middens and hand over a wad of cash.

BTW, Ive have heard all the arguements about supporting the team etc. 

So you would prefer hurting them over supporting us?

simple question. 

9 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

Away games ?

absolutely

So we are not "the best fans in the UK" cos you would have all fans hurt our club both financially and in a motivational way when playing away games? 

Fans can make a difference when we need to dig deep for points - Points make prizes   

Why are so many supporters more concerned about other clubs than our own? Fucking bizarre 

42 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So we are not "the best fans in the UK" cos you would have all fans hurt our club both financially and in a motivational way when playing away games? 

Fans can make a difference when we need to dig deep for points - Points make prizes   

Why are so many supporters more concerned about other clubs than our own? Fucking bizarre 

Our club doesn't earn a penny from away games. In fact it probably costs us to distribute their tickets !!

The boycott arguements been done to death and our support is so split on it there's no point going over it but I do think a number of fans totally overestimate the impact they have on the result of a game, particularly away from home.

10 hours ago, sconer said:

That's bullshit.

If someone else had a higher demand for the seat, then they should have/could have/would have bought a season ticket or a ticket.

The early leavers bought their tickets, whilst those you talk of didn't. That's the bottom line when it comes to measuring support.

And 10 to 30 minutes earlier?  For many the difference is several hours, and for some it's a day!  

I leave at 78 minutes btw. I have my reasons.  Anybody got an issue with that? :pipe:

6 minutes ago, govanblue said:

That's bullshit.

If someone else had a higher demand for the seat, then they should have/could have/would have bought a season ticket or a ticket.

The early leavers bought their tickets, whilst those you talk of didn't. That's the bottom line when it comes to measuring support.

And 10 to 30 minutes earlier?  For many the difference is several hours, and for some it's a day!  

I leave at 78 minutes btw. I have my reasons.  Anybody got an issue with that? :pipe:

Easy tiger ?

To be fair, I completely agree. If your buying a season ticket, backing the club financially, you can leave whenever the fuck you like.

6 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

Easy tiger ?

To be fair, I completely agree. If your buying a season ticket, backing the club financially, you can leave whenever the fuck you like.

I'm not as uneasy at it might read.

We just don't have the suitable emoticons these days to punctuate it properly, so I guess all my posts are gonna come across as somewhat more confrontational, and less sticky-oot tongue.  :P.

38 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

Our club doesn't earn a penny from away games. In fact it probably costs us to distribute their tickets !!

The boycott arguements been done to death and our support is so split on it there's no point going over it but I do think a number of fans totally overestimate the impact they have on the result of a game, particularly away from home.

Cup games the revenue is split as for your other point, well that doesn't even merit a response for fux sake.