• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I was looking for it earlier. When I logged off last night it had descended into a bit of a farce with petty squabbles so can only assume that's why it was chopped.

Or the fact the blog was from a very suspect 'guy'

Keith Jacksons a suspect guy but his article on King today was spot on - rather concentrate on the message than the messenger 

7 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Many years ago my Dad was the president of the wee Rangers club and Davie Marshall the Rangers groundsman used to drink in there. He gave my Dad some grass seed for me and believe it or not it was called Kentucky Blue Grass.

Mind totally blown 

9 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Many years ago my Dad was the president of the wee Rangers club and Davie Marshall the Rangers groundsman used to drink in there. He gave my Dad some grass seed for me and believe it or not it was called Kentucky Blue Grass.

I was given this lovely grass called Blue Cheese but I didn't smoke it because it was actually green and I'm too staunch for that so I just got out my tits on blues instead

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think it was due to complaints about the Guy davy left Peg as he had been pretending to be a Rangers supporter i don't know the full story though.

I'll re-do the article and add my own touch and post it then hopefully it can stay and any wee fannies that took issue with it won't have the excuse of the original article's author 

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Keith Jacksons a suspect guy but his article on King today was spot on - rather concentrate on the message than the messenger 

Tbf, I'm not aware of Jackson cat fishing someone. You'd need to question why some one would go to the lengths of pretending to be someone else. Would Phil's stuff be OK as long as the message was "spot on"?

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Tbf, I'm not aware of Jackson cat fishing someone. You'd need to question why some one would go to the lengths of pretending to be someone else. Would Phil's stuff be OK as long as the message was "spot on"?

Your definition of cat fish differs from mine 

and yes if Phil ever said anything I agreed with strongly I'd say but he doesn't 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

@K.A.I Gogzy locked it and said it was going over old ground 

I think he meant it ended up similar to my thread 'who needs enemies' which was locked and then chopped 

Start a new  thread @K.A.I " who needs enemies when the grass is blue"

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Your definition of cat fish differs from mine 

and yes if Phil ever said anything I agreed with strongly I'd say but he doesn't 

Just seen your edit. Maybe if Phil does write something you agree with you could rehash that and pass it off as your own so no one has any issue with the author.